1. Big thanks to all the Lordaeron staff.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of the Lordaeron staff for providing us with this amazing Blizz-like gaming experience. I have only been playing here for a short time, but after thorough evaluation I can say pretty confidently that this is hands down the best version of Wotlk Login Queue Simulator 2016 that I've ever seen!

2. Indeed, I like it more than WoD Retail Login Queue Simulator 2016 too.

3. Indeed, I like it more than WoD Retail Login Queue Simulator 2016 too.
    Heh. My Retail server had a 1300 queue 24/7 for like a month at WoD release. Was sad times, considering I was actually paying. I dont mind waiting here as much, as Warmane is great.

4. Dude, wait on queue is not good at any realm or server, waiting in queue is something need to be fixed not celebrate.

5. Dude, wait on queue is not good at any realm or server, waiting in queue is something need to be fixed not celebrate.
    You can't fix Queue.It's not a bug dude,it's reality ;)

6. You're basically playing this at the wrong time and the wrong day. Just be patient and wait for 6 hours. The queue will dissolve as usual :)

Now I'm glad I live in Asian timezone

7. You can't fix Queue.It's not a bug dude,it's reality ;)
    Ofc you can "fix it" ,by redusing afk time on character screen to stop afk system abusers, that afk for hours keeping their spot.
    If they could do anything to get rid of those people, even if its 500, will result in way shorter queues but meh, they just wants numbers... 10k+ amagad

8. Ofc you can "fix it" ,by redusing afk time on character screen to stop afk system abusers, that afk for hours keeping their spot.
    If they could do anything to get rid of those people, even if its 500, will result in way shorter queues but meh, they just wants numbers... 10k+ amagad
    Because if we got rid of the less than hundred people doing that we wouldn't have 10k players online, when the queue is larger than that.
    Logic "amargad."

9. Because if we got rid of the less than hundred people doing that we wouldn't have 10k players online, when the queue is larger than that.
    Logic "amargad."
    I find it highly unlikely, that less than 100 people do that. During every server restart, when there's less than 10k people, you can see one thing - even 2 thousand people disappear and don't come back during next 30 minutes. I'm completely aware that some of them simply stopped playing for now, but I find it very likely that plenty of them were simply AFK and got removed thanks to restart.

There's only one real way to confirm that, and it's enabling AFK kick for few days, so we can all see if that's a change worth implementing. It's better to try doing something, even as a temporary solution till realm situation gets better, than not giving a try to ideas that should work. The whole AFK kicking mechanism is working from technical side, so there's also no time needed for scripting anything.

10. I find it highly unlikely, that less than 100 people do that.
    Keep in mind, that amount of these players who go over 30 minutes in the screen are absolutely little, no more than a hundred even at peak times.
    That's a reply Proterean gave on a thread by you, which you even replied to. Not quite sure why two days ago you accepted it, but now you find it unlikely.

11. That's a reply Proterean gave on a thread by you, which you even replied to. Not quite sure why two days ago you accepted it, but now you find it unlikely.
    Proterean, I do think that you should look at the "AFK in char selection screen" topic on these forums. With some pretty decent evidence they are making some arguements against the statement that there are only 100 people that are AFK.. and contributing to the long queue times.

12. That's a reply Proterean gave on a thread by you, which you even replied to. Not quite sure why two days ago you accepted it, but now you find it unlikely.
    There's a difference between accepting an answer, and completely believing it. It was never specified how exactly were these 100 people determined - people who AFKed for how many hours were counted. If they looked only at people who were AFK for longer than 6 or more hours then this number is useless, cause people swap all the time, and those who afk for (for example) 2 hours are a big part of the problem too. In the end there are some people who'd like to log in and play even for one hour, and then leave.

Also, if you remember my reply, I pointed out one fact. During Tuesday, when antyAFK was enabled, there was no queue bigged than 100 people at a peak time. Someone even posted a SS in forum with 1 person in queue. Day before that, when people could AFK in char selection screen, there was 1000 people more in queue.
    Coincidence?

13. That's a reply Proterean gave on a thread by you, which you even replied to. Not quite sure why two days ago you accepted it, but now you find it unlikely.
    I simply cannot accept that answer. I myself know at least 5 people who are doing login afks. 5 people! 5 is not a big number. I am 1 of 10,000 on the server. Lets say that my experience is shared by 200 players. That's 2% of online players. You would reduce a queue by 1000 players. And i think we can all agree that there are more than 200 people with the same issue.

14. People willing to spend their saturday night on a 2 hour long queue just shows how thankful we should be towards the warmane staff for their work.

Just my 2 cents.

123 ... Last