1. Suggestion

Make a poll regarding "Pay to skip que". That's it.

2. How about no. Sit the queue or pick a different realm/server.

3. Warmane would get an income out of it and it would make a a few thousand players happy. There is literally no downside to it.

LE: I don't entirely agree with pay to win (getting items for coins instead of raiding) but this "skip que" is not nearly as disruptive to the gameplay as buying items.
    Edited: January 10, 2016

4. Warmane would get an income out of it and it would make a a few thousand players happy. There is literally no downside to it.

LE: I don't entirely agree with pay to win (getting items for coins instead of raiding) but this "skip que" is not nearly as disruptive to the gameplay as buying items.
    Literally no downside to it? What about the people who couldn't donate to do that, they would be forever kept from playing? And what happens when more than 10k people start to skip the queue? Players are already complaining that the current cap might be what's causing localized delay, how would it go when we get 12k+ online?

5. could be a good source for income but theres a limit for how many ppl can skip que, and if they cant handle it, they shouldnt even think of applying this service, maybe its the case in here :P

6. could be a good source for income but theres a limit for how many ppl can skip que, and if they cant handle it, they shouldnt even think of applying this service, maybe its the case in here :P
    Make cap 9k, people who pay will skip queue and server will sit around 9-10k.

Lag gone, queue can be skipped. Everyone's happy except those that won't be able to pay to skip the queue.
    Ezpz, put me in charge.

7. Except the people skipping queue would pile up and create this lag, once again, that people complain about.

8. Make cap 9k, people who pay will skip queue and server will sit around 9-10k.

Lag gone, queue can be skipped. Everyone's happy except those that won't be able to pay to skip the queue.
    Ezpz, put me in charge.
    If online count is always above cap then queue won't move at all. Only those who can skip queue would be able to enter.

9. Only thing that needs be fixed here is Booting the AFK people who are just on Charachter select screen for 12 hours before it finally kicks them from server to login screen. No idea why u can sit on charachter select screen for almost a day when ur afk.

10. Except the people skipping queue would pile up and create this lag, once again, that people complain about.
    Make cap 9k, people who pay will skip queue and server will sit around 9-10k.
    With enough disconnects/people leaving the game, the amount of currently connected players will go down, in time, not allowing the server to go past, say, 10000-10500 people.

If online count is always above cap then queue won't move at all. Only those who can skip queue would be able to enter.
    Everyone's happy except those that won't be able to pay to skip the queue.
    I feel like people no longer read.

Anyway, what I said was satire, you people take it too seriously.

11. With enough disconnects/people leaving the game, the amount of currently connected players will go down, in time, not allowing the server to go past, say, 10000-10500 people.
    That's not how skipping the queue works. Those people simply aren't affected by the cap, so your solution would only work in cases where all the donating people logged in before the regular ones. If you had 9k free people on and 3k donors showed up, no more regulars would be able to login, but the server would still be at 12k players and increasing if more donors logged in.

12. yep, que skipping isn't an option, however one should be found and I think (and hope) the staff is looking for a solution to the 2hour waiting que.

I know everyone has different ideas, not that it matters, mine is open a 2nd server with characters cloned from Lordaeron, with RDF and que skipping, that would shut everyone up while keeping Lordaeron as faithful to the owner's original idea.

Of course, there are many variables involved, including the fact that it would cost money, so it's merely a suggestion, albeit absurd.
    Edited: January 10, 2016

13. That's not how skipping the queue works. Those people simply aren't affected by the cap, so your solution would only work in cases where all the donating people logged in before the regular ones. If you had 9k free people on and 3k donors showed up, no more regulars would be able to login, but the server would still be at 12k players and increasing if more donors logged in.
    Make queue skipping cost 100$ so not many people would be able to afford it.

I feel the need to say this again.
    Anyway, what I said was satire, you people take it too seriously.

14. I feel the need to say this again.
    Yes, but before other people take it as a serious solution, better to not let it grow.

15. Does not more income mean more money to use to upgrade the servers? -> higher cap? :)
    Not sure how easy it is to get good servers for warmane soo... and how huge pop u want tho ^^