1. One thing I hope that does not go away on update

The ability to speak to opposite faction.

Anyone else agree? I dont want it to change I like it how it is, blizzlike or not, it is what make us unique compared to other warmane realm, expect blackrock, but you know what I'm saying.

Sometimes you get to save yourself,make friends or reunite with friends due to this. I meet this one orc we level together, even though he is stronger than me, we met in a fight for some gold ore, than later become friends, despite our factions.
    He always seem to find me and offers his help and due to this I protect him from my Alliance faction and he does the same telling Horde not to kill me.
    If this goes, is gonna kill the society we have with Horde/Alliance social settings and for those that RP, its gonna kill that too.

2. Yeah I'd really like that this doesn't get fixed, it adds to the immersion and overall fun to the game.

3. I kinda like it too but they already said that it is a priority to fix and If I am not mistaken it will be introduced with 5.4.8

4. too much rage, take it away, only nab standing around doing nothing would like this function.

5. i met this human rogue when i was levelling my monk...he was way too nice xD he helped me to level from 40 to 72 then he had to leave i later encountered him when i was 84 and he gadly helped me. he has a horde in my guild now <3
    Interfaction talking it's pretty nice tbh i like it. i really hope it doesn't get fixed sometimes you can make friends with it xP

6. this is what im talking about, you're not supposed to be friendly with him, there's a reason why we have two fraction, to kill or be kill, this kind of function should not be in the game, it created chaos, the force is un-balance, either you're on the good or take darkside.
    do you see Master Yoda come up to Dark Vader and say, hey bro i'll help you leveling can we be friend, i don't think so.

7. this is what im talking about, you're not supposed to be friendly with him, there's a reason why we have two fraction, to kill or be kill, this kind of function should not be in the game, it created chaos, the force is un-balance, either you're on the good or take darkside.
    do you see Master Yoda come up to Dark Vader and say, hey bro i'll help you leveling can we be friend, i don't think so.
    On the contrary, speaking to other faction IS a good thing. It is better for a Horde/Ally to understand: "Please, dont kill me let me quest" vs. "MAL GO THOR TAS MON OOK BLAH BLAH" Reaction from first saying, chances are Horde will not attack you, compared to other saying I mentioned, Horde/Ally will waste no time trying to decrypt the message and kill as usual.

On Cata, donors COULD speak to Horde/Ally and there is other ways of someone trying to communicate to other faction by making their own marco for learning a language or something.

All in all, this will kill the current community we have and communion with friends. Neltharion is going to be executed soon and we will get an update, wotlk will get theirs. But changing what makes US Frostwolf, update or not, will kill our humbled community.

In short: Don't change what makes Us Frostwolf, what makes us MOP.

8. I agree :) I had really a lot of fun with the Alliance players - in Azeroth, in bgs, in Goldshire, helping each other, rp-ing... In deed, we are just not hating each other that much - which is the reason why Blizzard made the Undead forget Common ago, after being the only race to speak cross-faction, and this is actually one of the good things i find in the people here, and one of the coolest :) Gms, pls dont remove it!

9. this actually makes it feel like its a fun server

10. this actually makes it feel like its a fun server
    But you are forgetting, Blizzard DID make speaking to the opposite faction a thing back then. The only reason it was removed was that people were being immature about it so they pulled a tower of babylion on the game.
    We have toxic people on both factions but there is also friendly people as well.
    I remember when Kear Wolf logged into MOP both Alliance and Horde factions were able to communicate with him despite the admin's character being a level 2 human mage.

11. Exactly. This is one of the best feature (despite it being actually a bug) this realm has. I really hope they understand it...
    Back in the days, people who donated had this ability.
    Seeing the amount of bugs there are that would be truely pathetic to see it "fixed" vbefore anything else. But nothing surprises me anymore...

12. The real question is why would anyone kill lower player then him, I still don't understand how someone can gank lowbies in Thrallmar, or 85 players in Jade forest...cuz thats where most gankings are not that we can talk with each other, you compared Yoda and he didn't had any problems having conversation with persons from the Dark side.

13. This is a bug and will be fixed as such.
    We used to have this as a Premium feature and it was removed. What makes you think we'd keep it as a bug?

14. i met this human rogue when i was levelling my monk...he was way too nice xD he helped me to level from 40 to 72 then he had to leave i later encountered him when i was 84 and he gadly helped me. he has a horde in my guild now <3
    Interfaction talking it's pretty nice tbh i like it. i really hope it doesn't get fixed sometimes you can make friends with it xP
    You dont need cross faction talk to do this..
    Levelling on Lord, I bumped into a rogue and we helped each other with clever use of emotes.

15. This is a bug and will be fixed as such.
    We used to have this as a Premium feature and it was removed. What makes you think we'd keep it as a bug?
    We are aware of that, but it isn't doing any harm to anyone when it comes to communication with both sides.

You dont need cross faction talk to do this..
    Levelling on Lord, I bumped into a rogue and we helped each other with clever use of emotes.
    Some of us grew adapted to it and most of us on MOP do not wish for it to change. Bug yes, harmless, no. If it was indeed harming people then it would have been fixed a long time ago, even before moltdown.

This actually makes us unique on MOP and with it gone you will be forced to go to the same faction just to here what your friend, guildmate or the person you are helping speak. Emote isn't as effective here when you said speak your mind to the opposite faction.

a bit off-topic This will also kill the zen orc's presence in low level zones. If this goes through, his talk to newcomer alliance will be nothing but unreable orcish talk.
    Edited: January 14, 2016

12 Last