1. So any1 have the download link? or any news?
    Send him a PM and maybe he'll let you test it out..

2. It also ruined wpvp .
    are you really that dumb? almost everyone comes with his 80 lvl friend/main to the summon stone and all wpvp ends up here

3. to saghha
    poor you. time is going on. get over it. if u like to walk go play vanilla garbage but wotlk not walking expansion. giant problem is players like you. walking to dungeon? nobody want to walk, all continue questing and ppl leave group. all thx for few nerds who love walking.... make a poll for rdf.
    you're probably the guy who doesn't bother running back after a wipe, either.

4. are you really that dumb? almost everyone comes with his 80 lvl friend/main to the summon stone and all wpvp ends up here
    90% of the time when at summoning stone, if same level, players leave each other alone, they know they're there to go do the dungeon, sometimes fights erupt but w/e.

But I assure you once a high level is there he will kill you 90% of the time for the heck of it, so not sure how fun this wpvp is when you get one shotted by some a high lvl at dungeon entrance.

5. RDF is working on the other realms, so it's not about coding.
    It doesnt, it is not working correctly.
    And I wonder how the test phase is going on. I'd like to see some update maybe ;)
    Lets hope that one day they will enable RDF cause it is sigh now to have it closed...

6. I just sent you a PM :) hope you let me help you.

7. Looking forward to this addon! ^^

8. Rdf is a part of wotlk. If anyone needs to play the hardcore game so he goes to Nostalrius/Kronos: no rdf, no questmarkers, no anything casual. In wotlk times I could find friends everywhere if I wanted to - even in rdf.
    P.S.: actually there was the meeting stone in vanilla wow which did the same task as the addon but you had to walk to that stone.
    So, please, just fix it and get it to work, don't tear out parts from the game.

9. Rdf is a part of wotlk.
    RDF was a part of wotlk. It was put in with ICC. So until ICC is put on Lordaeron your theory is wrong.

From: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Timeli...d_of_Warcraft)

December 8 - Patch 3.3.0

Frozen Halls added
    Icecrown Citadel raid added
    The Lower Spire is open at release.
    Cross-Server Instance grouping
    Improved Dungeon Finder

10. I'm looking for a few (10-20) "alpha" testers to help me find any issues in my Warmane Dungeon Finder addon, so I can hopefully release a fully functional build to the community ASAP.

The way this addon works is very similar to pre-cata raid finder, where players can list themselves for selected instances and/or find other players listed for those instances.
    The tool will display relevant information for group leaders such as the player class, player level, roles the player is capable of, and custom notes added by the players themselves.

The current scope for the project is to cover all normal mode 5 man dungeons for now, with the possibility of adding heroics and raids in the future. The main reason I want to make this
    push for normal dungeons is because as a healer, without RDF, leveling is atrocious. This affects pretty much all low level players because healers are now few and far between.

Obviously, this addon will not teleport you or give awards for completing dungeons, but it should be a nice solution to what many of the players want; An easy way to find people to do dungeons with without having to spam global.

Those who are interested in helping test should send me a PM on the forum.

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome

I used this same addon on Nost , works great . Hopefully you can make it work for WOTLK glhf .

11. When are you going to release it? It's really needed. If you can't right now, at least make it public so people can help you...

12. I sent him a PM but haven't got any reply, not even a negative answer... Well I'm waiting for a public beta release

13. isnt this OQUE addon?
    Sort of. It will work very similar. I used it in MoP and it seemed to require a bot account added on battle.net for it to work (from what I remember). I'm not sure if there's a working WoTLK version of the addon, I couldn't find one.

I sent him a PM but haven't got any reply, not even a negative answer... Well I'm waiting for a public beta release
    That's odd. I've got no more unread messages left in my inbox, I should have responded to it. I'll PM you

When are you going to release it? It's really needed. If you can't right now, at least make it public so people can help you...
    It should be early to mid next month, hopefully. I obviously can't work on it full time, but I don't want to release it unfinished. This round of testing is to make sure the core functionality is bug free and to prevent as many exploits and issues as possible. Then it will down to adding the remaining planned features + any good suggestions that come up.

If anyone is able to help script, they are more than welcome to send me a PM if they're interested in helping out.
    Edited: January 27, 2016

First ... 23456 Last