1. Wow error 134 - Crashes and can't use that character anymore.

I'm having this issue where I can't use my Mage anymore. My game crashed the first time while walking around Stratholme, gave an error screen, and wasn't able to log in with that character again. I think the problem is that one of the visual files of that area is corrupted. I have no problem with my other characters, but each time I select my Mage it crashes. I strongly believe that if he were teleported back to other area, the problem will be solved. Need help with that, please.

Oh, btw, Undead Mage - name: Maneti.

Here's a piece of the error report, just in case:

================================================== ============================
    World of WarCraft (build 12340)

Exe: C:\Users\Roy\WOW\Wow.exe
    Time: Jan 23, 2016 3:59:33.845 PM
    User: Roy
    Computer: ROY-PC
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
    Program: C:\Users\Roy\WOW\Wow.exe

Failed to read file TILESET\DUSKWOOD\DUSKWOODDIRT.blp.

Debug Details:

[2] err=0 text=SFileReadFile - TILESET\DUSKWOOD\DUSKWOODDIRT.blp - Data\patch.MPQ
    [1] err=0 text=ReadSectors/DecompressData failed
    [0] err=0 text=ReadSectors/DecompressData failed

WoWBuild: 12340
    Settings:
    SET locale "enGB"
    SET realmList "logon.warmane.com"
    SET hwDetect "0"
    SET gxResolution "1366x768"
    SET gxRefresh "60"
    SET gxTripleBuffer "1"
    SET gxMultisample "8"
    SET gxMultisampleQuality "0.000000"
    SET videoOptionsVersion "3"
    SET movie "0"
    SET Gamma "1.000000"
    SET readTOS "1"
    SET readEULA "1"
    SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "1"
    SET showToolsUI "1"
    SET Sound_OutputDriverName "System Default"
    SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.80000001192093"
    SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
    SET farclip "837"
    SET specular "1"
    SET groundEffectDensity "32"
    SET projectedTextures "1"
    SET accounttype "LK"
    SET realmName "Deathwing"
    SET mouseSpeed "1"
    SET Sound_MasterVolume "0.10000000149012"
    SET textureFilteringMode "2"
    SET Sound_OutputQuality "2"
    SET Sound_EnableSoftwareHRTF "1"
    SET groundEffectDist "100"
    SET environmentDetail "0.75"
    SET extShadowQuality "2"
    SET gxFixLag "0"
    SET gameTip "20"
    SET watchFrameWidth "1"
    SET timingTestError "0"
    SET Sound_VoiceChatInputDriverName "System Default"
    SET Sound_VoiceChatOutputDriverName "System Default"
    SET particleDensity "0.5"
    SET baseMip "1"
    SET Sound_EnableMusic "0"
    SET lastCharacterIndex "2"

2. then just use the Character unstuck tool on that Characters so it will be teleproted on your hearthstone location and you will be able to succesfully use it again.
    From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Expansion>Select Character>Set Currency:Free>Character Unstuck tool

3. Hey Skull, thank you for the tip! But I tried it and the crash persists :( So i think that would not be the issue..

4. weird... are you using Wotlk with WoD models? try to remove them or get a new client without WoD models

5. So, I'm checking the downloads.. There is the "Wrath of the Lich King" which includes WoD, and "Wrath of the Lich King (old)" which I assume it does not include them. If I get the old client, will I be able to keep playing with my same account and characters, in the same server? If that's the case, I'm doing that :)

6. So, I'm checking the downloads.. There is the "Wrath of the Lich King" which includes WoD, and "Wrath of the Lich King (old)" which I assume it does not include them. If I get the old client, will I be able to keep playing with my same account and characters, in the same server? If that's the case, I'm doing that :)
    of course, your Chars are saved on your Warmane Account/server, not on your PC :P
    just save your WTF and Interface folder and copy paste them in your new client. Why?
    WTF folder has inside all your keybidings, macros and addosn costumation
    Interface has all your Addons

Edit: also you do not need to get a new client, by following thsi guide you can just remove the WoD files:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....the-old-client

you are not forced to delete them, just move away for a moment and see if you still have problem to log in your Character
    Edited: January 23, 2016

7. I`m using the minimal version of mop and I can`t even start the download cause I`m getting that weird 134 error what can I do?