1. can somebody run me through 60 raids

hi i wanna 60 twink on lordaron and i was wondering if anyone could run me through the 60 raids for armor and stuff i want to twink at level 60

2. This isn't Mists of Pandaria, no one will "run" you though those raids. As for a 60 twink, BGs run from 0-9 meaning even in full Blackwing Lair and Ahn'Qiraj gear, you'll get your *** kicked by people in Outland dungeon blues.

Your best bet would be to find a guild for level 60 and 70 raiding instead, which to my knowledge don't exist yet.

3. thats not true i saw a paladin in full tier aq40 gear beat 68s in outland blue gear

4. Probably because he knew what he was doing and the enemies there are leveling, not giving 2 ****s about whats going on and just go and think they're awesome.

5. without resilience at 60 he could be wearing lvl 55 greens and rofl stomp kids as a retnub cause his attacks cut thru armor anyways cause no resilience at that lvl

6. are you ****ing 9 years old? get the **** out

7. For proper amount we can do anything, ally or horde?

8. are you ****ing 9 years old? get the **** out
    im 11 btw and just cuz im young doesnt mean i cant kick ur *** so shut up

9. And now it is obvious he is a troll.

Nothing to see here, move along.

10. how am i a troll? so when some one insults me im not suppose to fight back cuz if i do then im a troll?

11. This isn't Mists of Pandaria, no one will "run" you though those raids. As for a 60 twink, BGs run from 0-9 meaning even in full Blackwing Lair and Ahn'Qiraj gear, you'll get your *** kicked by people in Outland dungeon blues.

Your best bet would be to find a guild for level 60 and 70 raiding instead, which to my knowledge don't exist yet.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNFNEfORkFo
    It seems like he's kicking *** of people in outland and northrend gear.