1. Some questions about some classes (again wow)

So, I have a lvl 14 Druid, but I feel like I don't really like them, I'd rather go for something more straightforward like a Mage or a Paladin even. I want to know tho, how do you build mage and paladin talents? What are the different trees? I know a mage has arcane fire and frost, but what do you choose?! Also, I made a warlock once to try them out and got to lvl 4, might be an option too. Still kinda rooting to go mage, they seem like the best casters and have some nifty abilities, portals and food. I'm such a weird one, it's been more than a week, and here I am still wondering what class I like. lmao.

2. You have a thread literally 2 steps ahead, why make another one?

3. Because I'm asking a different thing? idk :P

4. IN this forum we have class specific parts, Guide's for talents etc is all there..... Maybe look before posting ;)

5. Go to blackrock, make some classes, you have the option with premade talents, use that, try them out and play what suits you the most.

6. Go to blackrock, make some classes, you have the option with premade talents, use that, try them out and play what suits you the most.
    Holy freckle completely forgot about this.

Yes do go there and try the classes out, you can see all the spells and talents and how the class feels when played, even if only from a PVP PoV.