1. New guy looking for Guild/Friends! (AKA teachers xD)

So, I've been stumbling around thinking about what class to play for a while, and I think I've settled for a Warlock.
    I'm just starting to play him right now, He's called Undeadaddy (not sure if to make him an Undead for the LOL factor, or make a belf) (I'm bad at names. Almost made it a woman and called her Felicia)

So, I'm looking to make friends, maybe someone else who's new and plans to play often/Someone who's an experienced lock, and can help me with my life dilemmas, how to do the talents and professions xD.
    A small guild can be nice too, I just want to make a few friends and be able to play with them once in a while, help eachother and all the fun stuff of MMOs :P

All in all, I'm scared to just go up to someone ingame in the starting zones and ask to be friends, I plan to be serious with this game and the few people I tried befriending never came back online on old character, lol.
    Seriously, I haven't played League Of Legends in longer than a week now, I'm thinking only about this. Help. I'm a noob ffs, what will happen when I get more experienced? Think about this 24/7? xD

*trying to be funny and appeal to more people intensifies*
    Edited: January 26, 2016

2. Reroll into female char, tell people you're a girl, they'll do and explain anything to you xD

3. Wow. Well, ah those lucky females. What about if I'm a gay guy?