1. Prideful (read it)

So many ppl crying for Prideful gear. Ladies and Gentlemens, Prideful gear isnt avaible yet. It will comes at when SoO Comes.

NOTE: PRIDEFUL GEAR DOESNT INSTANT WEAR ITEM. YOU CANT GET IT WHEN IT BUYABLE. EVERY PLAYER MUST EARN 25.000 CONQUEST POINTS IN A SEASON FOR BUY PRIDEFUL SET (IT WILL TAKE 13 WEEKS TO GET IT)
    Edited: January 28, 2016

2. 13 weeks? haha at what rating? 1000?

3. 13 weeks? haha at what rating? 1000?
    Dont need raiting. Just get 25k conq on 15. season

4. Man this grind is gonna be brutal, I am just almost fully grev too lol

5. i thought we are cap at 20k cp, can you link where you get this info from.

doesn't matter what you do, your weekly cap is 2200, it will take roughly 15 week to get it, basically anybody can get it in 15 week, as long as you cap weekly, is this blizz like or warmane idea, i don't see the point of doing this, by the time you hit 15 week all your cp is accumulated to be 25k cp and then what, buy all the gear at one time, does that make any sense to you guy.

plus when PRIDEFUL GEAR come out, all your cp will be wipe, and have to start from 0.
    Edited: January 28, 2016

6. Deepest condolences to those just hitting 90

7. why the condolences to those just hitting 90, it doesn't hurt them in any way, plus nobody will get Prideful gear before anyone, they can just bg farming, everybody will be able to buy at 15 week, worst there will be tons of AFK in bg all day long.
    fresh 90 pff no problem, afk bg all day long, nobody got prideful so no pressure to get them.

8. Seriously guys? First of all, it takes 12-13 weeks to grind 25k conquest points. Secondly, did you know that conquest cap increase at 1800+ rating? At 2.2k rating conquest point maximum cap is sth like 3k so good players will get their prideful gear sooner than the others.

9. Seriously guys? First of all, it takes 12-13 weeks to grind 25k conquest points. Secondly, did you know that conquest cap increase at 1800+ rating? At 2.2k rating conquest point maximum cap is sth like 3k so good players will get their prideful gear sooner than the others.
    Just leave it be my friend.. they never played retail and got used to Warmane to much... The only thing they got right is the release on the gear else they are just wrong....

10. Rofl is that for real? They should just remove that requirement for anyone that has grievious achiev, I mean I already have full griev and like 10k conquest, why would I be motivated to farm another 25k, just to immediatly replace full greiv to full prideful? Sounds weird. Oh and btw isnt cp requirement only for weapons? If thats the case, its alright.

11. All of you talk nonsense, spend your conquest, don't save it up since the release of new gear means release of new season, and the conquest transforms into honor, and you can't use it to buy full gear at once. Just google a bit before trying to act smart. Nobody is allowed to buy full gear on the day it's released except donors, who will have to spend about 400 dollars to get it.

12. So many ppl crying for Prideful gear. Ladies and Gentlemens, Prideful gear isnt avaible yet. It will comes at when SoO Comes.

NOTE: PRIDEFUL GEAR DOESNT INSTANT WEAR ITEM. YOU CANT GET IT WHEN IT BUYABLE. EVERY PLAYER MUST EARN 25.000 CONQUEST POINTS IN A SEASON FOR BUY PRIDEFUL SET (IT WILL TAKE 13 WEEKS TO GET IT)
    Where in warmane you read this information? Who tell you it?

13. So many ppl crying for Prideful gear. Ladies and Gentlemens, Prideful gear isnt avaible yet. It will comes at when SoO Comes.

what do you mean?you have weekly cap and when you cap you buy items.also you can pretty easy boost your cap to 2900.it will not take 13 weeks unless you are really bad PVP player.and ofc you cant instantly buy full prideful that will be *****ic.in general your post make no sense at all unless you are new to WOW and have no idea at all how new seasons work.

14. what do you mean?you have weekly cap and when you cap you buy items.also you can pretty easy boost your cap to 2900.it will not take 13 weeks unless you are really bad PVP player.and ofc you cant instantly buy full prideful that will be *****ic.in general your post make no sense at all unless you are new to WOW and have no idea at all how new seasons work.
    It's not about bad/good player. Every player gets 2200 CP per weak. When prideful comes season will reset. Start from 0. Prideful Requires 25k conquest points on new season. ACHIEVEMENT REQUIRED. 2200 on cap x13 weeks =26600 CQ

12 Last