1. They are already implemented. It's just the chance to get them is very low (0.001%).
    Only Battle for Gilenas is live atm.

2. AV is most fun BG ever, to bad many dont know what to do in AV so they hate it ;(
    So wrong... Why I don't like AV is because your influence to the game is minimum. In other BGs, I can pretty much carry the team on my own, unless it's super strong premade on the other side and you're stuck with super low pugs. In AV, yes you can contribute, but not as much.

Second thing, those fights with huge groups with lag and drop of frame rate... disgusting... I guess, it can only be fun if u're a range DPS, but even then it all depends on number of healers and how good they are.

In MoP, thank God, it's much better than on WOTLK cause it doesn't last very long. I remember on WOTLK, first 5 min you can see who will win or lose, and still, you're stuck there for like half an hour to 45 minutes, no matter which side you are. Really, really stupid BG.

To me, till this day, Warsong Gulch is the best one ever made.
    Edited: February 2, 2016

3. ty but everyone wants that bg :/ i mean 40v40 is the best pvp experince ever
    Nobody wants AV. It's literally the most boring BG ever. It's long and stupid. Open SoTA instead or IoC, they last the same as AV and are 10 times more fun.

Also: Please fix the exclude RBG function. I'm sick of EotS/AB.

4. but, torcida, that is what makes the bg cool... It is not like someone will carry the game alone; but you can actually do many things by yourself :)
    in deed, if it is obvious who will win (and there is no way to reverse the game), it would be boring to wait till end... But, really, a bg in which there is at least a little more strategy, objectives and coordination, can't be called stupid! Still, not quite much... but they do exist... and matter!

5. AV is the most fun BG in my opinion, it feels like a real war with a lot of people in one bg

6. Av- lag , frame drop fest for me. Too much crowded sometimes you die from aoe.
    Sota and Ioc- Cant beleive that in the best expansion ever, they made 2 crappy bgs. Hope that Blizzard fired that guy.
    Rest are ok, but I didnt try those 2 from MOP so cant speak for them.

For me, two favourite- WSG and AB.

7. Only Battle for Gilenas is live atm.
    my god furiz took the bait.. xD

8. but, torcida, that is what makes the bg cool... It is not like someone will carry the game alone; but you can actually do many things by yourself :)
    in deed, if it is obvious who will win (and there is no way to reverse the game), it would be boring to wait till end... But, really, a bg in which there is at least a little more strategy, objectives and coordination, can't be called stupid! Still, not quite much... but they do exist... and matter!
    Sure... I agree up to some point. It would be ideal if it was close encounter and most of the ppl really knew what to do, but that's rarely the case. Mostly u can't even tell who's targeting who, and if u go for objectives, u pretty much end up with very narrow group which again can't finish them all without support from others. Specially if healer or 2 is guarding the final boss, and that's often the case.

Personally, I like "small" BGs where u can really contribute and carry the team. U can lead them on and teach less experienced ones, cause it's smaller group and easier to control.

I also like to do premade with my friends which I know for fact they are good players, but it's only fun if u roll against another strong premade, no matter if u win or lose. Unfortunately, with premade you usually wipe the opponents out in the matter of minutes, so I mostly solo queue.
    Edited: February 3, 2016

First 12