1. 1. 3 purges and I will be oom as an enh
    2. if the pally bops spriest me and the ret attack him and heal eachother purely for the duration of bop, there is no reason to waste 7k mana on a purge that probably won't even remove BoP or Sac because of all the cover spells a priest has, such as stamina buff and shadow resistance, and his shadow orbs and chaos orbs.
    3. Any comp with hpally/dps in 2s is viable.
    4. state your ingame name so I can see which BG guild you're in.
    1/2: Well, probably works here cause of ******ed pve gear dmg and the fact that SPriest/HPal is a **** comp anyways, still the wrong mentality.
    3: Some may work, but viable ? Nah, just cause some comps work here, it doesnt mean that they are actually viable on a real ladder without everyone having pve gear and more variations of comps being played.
    4: Represent and im in Jinxed, but since im no BG guy, ur argument is already invalid, I got 2350 with RSham/Arms both about 393 Ilvl at that time and less than 60 games with starter MMR, 2,4 with RSham on AT(when it was populated), 2,2 with MLS on retail 3.3.5, 2,4 with MLS on retail S10 and 2,3 in 2s and 5s and here a pic if my interface http://imgur.com/OEL4g7S since u are so interested in who I am.

2. if any of u ppl wer wonderin y dat ret is so god, it is because it is me. that is right *****z i am back and i will reck u all
    u think u so good, me and sayen can reck u n serene any day
    Almost mate :p

3. 1/2: Well, probably works here cause of ******ed pve gear dmg and the fact that SPriest/HPal is a **** comp anyways, still the wrong mentality.
    3: Some may work, but viable ? Nah, just cause some comps work here, it doesnt mean that they are actually viable on a real ladder without everyone having pve gear and more variations of comps being played.
    4: Represent and im in Jinxed, but since im no BG guy, ur argument is already invalid, I got 2350 with RSham/Arms both about 393 Ilvl at that time and less than 60 games with starter MMR, 2,4 with RSham on AT(when it was populated), 2,2 with MLS on retail 3.3.5, 2,4 with MLS on retail S10 and 2,3 in 2s and 5s and here a pic if my interface http://imgur.com/OEL4g7S since u are so interested in who I am.
    my 2nd season 3s mates got 3k as hpala/sp in 2s so idk how is that comp ****

4. my 2nd season 3s mates got 3k as hpala/sp in 2s so idk how is that comp ****
    I played half S9, full S10 and full S11 on retail and Im just pretty sure, that in general Healer/Sp wasnt a thing at all, but like I said, maybe some good PvE gear made the difference, I can remember a 5s game from S10 where a bis Spriest with legendary staff one shotted our RDruid with 70k mindblast + staff procc and of course, good players can even be succesful with a not so viable comp, but there are always exceptions.

5. 1. 3 purges and I will be oom as an enh
    2. if the pally bops spriest me and the ret attack him and heal eachother purely for the duration of bop, there is no reason to waste 7k mana on a purge that probably won't even remove BoP or Sac because of all the cover spells a priest has, such as stamina buff and shadow resistance, and his shadow orbs and chaos orbs.
    3. Any comp with hpally/dps in 2s is viable.
    4. state your ingame name so I can see which BG guild you're in.
    i cried at #4 lmfao this is too good to not laugh at. omfgggggg

6. Dont u kno who i am? i am ****in jackadin the best ret after sayens

7. Dont u kno who i am? i am ****in jackadin the best ret after sayens
    The two rets that got banned for wintrading?

8. Whenevr I see a ret saying they're rank glad, I just wanna /lol

9. Dont u kno who i am? i am ****in jackadin the best ret after sayens
    i am guessing this is a fake account,jackadin isn't forum banned

10. Whenevr I see a ret saying they're rank glad, I just wanna /lol
    make a ret then and get glad

First ... 234