1. Balancing

Hey there guys,

Friends of mine and I are looking for a private MoP-Server to explore the Expansion, PvP-Guild only :)
    So my question regards the balancing on this server due to the scripting (bugs, scales, etc)
    I know, on a private server there are allways some bugs and not functioning spells, i just would like to know how much the balancing here is affected by it.
    Which classes are overpowered/underpowered (or even unplayable), do the usual arena comps have a similair viability to retail servers?
    I would appreciate it, if some of you could just drop a few thoughts about this :)

[In particular I would also like to know how subtlety rogues are doing here! :D }

2. Hi. You choosed the best PvP-Patch every made to test it out tho.

Warmane has some really good devs but they focused on fixing wotlk for a while now. According to a forum message they will continue fixing MOP.
    Basically all classes are viable but some i.e. Ele Shaman have some crucial bugs that makes them hard to compete with positive bugged speccs.
    Due to that combs are everything but not the ones you saw on Retail 5.4 (LSD/God Comb/Beast Cleave/HLS).
    Sub Rogues are in a good shape
    Edited: February 12, 2016