1. Most needed classes/specs?

I was wondering, which are the most needed classes and specs at the moment in PvE?
    I heard that there was a shortage of warclocks, but is that true?
    I am on ally side.

2. Restoration Shaman.
    Protection Warrior.
    Restoration Druid.
    Holy Priest.
    Mage.

-Healsonheels, Slayer of Masculinity.
    <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks>
    Role playing gangstas, non-combat pet trafficking mafia.
    www.WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com

3. Restoration Shaman.
    Protection Warrior.
    Restoration Druid.
    Holy Priest.
    Mage.

-Healsonheels, Slayer of Masculinity.
    <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks>
    Role playing gangstas, non-combat pet trafficking mafia.
    www.WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com
    No Warlock? a lot of them around?

4. Shortage on mages? That would be first Server i've ever heard that o: but i guess Tanks/Heals are shortage as usual or just specific specs? Can't really decide on which tank to play, as i heard the server is flooded with warriors.

5. Frost dks tanks, bear tanks, warlocks, rogues. Also any healer in general.

6. Shortage on mages? That would be first Server i've ever heard that o: but i guess Tanks/Heals are shortage as usual or just specific specs? Can't really decide on which tank to play, as i heard the server is flooded with warriors.
    Yes, the server is "flooded" with Warriors. Also with Protection Warriors. And yes, there are a lot of Holy Priests too.

Being a Protection Warrior does not make you a Tank.

Playing a Holy Priest does not make you a Healer.

PLay whatever you want to play.

But play it good.

7. I was wondering, which are the most needed classes and specs at the moment in PvE?
    I heard that there was a shortage of warclocks, but is that true?
    I am on ally side.
    About ally side I don't know, but WARLOCKS on horde side are a rare I MEAN RARE, most played class in both factions is paladin but it most of them are quite bad and I mean every spec. About warriors same deal, it's a classic class every1 has one, but it requires skill to be a good one ... so my opinion is, play tank or healer if you want to have a spot in raid, if I was ally I would roll a druid or shaman resto (because there's lot of paladins and priests on ally side) if you want more info check the Census for Lordaeron it is updated weekly or something like that.

8. About ally side I don't know, but WARLOCKS on horde side are a rare I MEAN RARE, most played class in both factions is paladin but it most of them are quite bad and I mean every spec. About warriors same deal, it's a classic class every1 has one, but it requires skill to be a good one ... so my opinion is, play tank or healer if you want to have a spot in raid, if I was ally I would roll a druid or shaman resto (because there's lot of paladins and priests on ally side) if you want more info check the Census for Lordaeron it is updated weekly or something like that.
    50% of paladins suck ***, it's really amazing how many have no clue how to play.

9. Being a Protection Warrior does not make you a Tank.
    Except I feel useless as a not-tanking prot warrior. Most DPS seem to come from Revenge which only procs whenever I block/dodge/parry attacks.

Which in turn means I must tank.