1. Lordaeron duel spec?

Could they change it to ten gold like live? Would make much more sense to get people out in dungeons if I could change specs at a lower level.

2. Could they change it to ten gold like live? Would make much more sense to get people out in dungeons if I could change specs at a lower level.
    I healed as full feral with feral gear all the way til 60+, You don't need be specced into a proper tree until way later in the game.

Most of the tanks i grouped with were arms/fury

People don't group mainly because it's a waste of time unless you have all the quests and even then you just run it once for the exp, you'll have better gear by just focusing on leveling until 70+
    Edited: March 5, 2016

3. That's a direct gameplay change to the game which was not present at WotLK, so that's a solid "no". Dual spec costed 1000 gold and there was no RDF until 3.3.0. So far everything's covered.

4. That's a direct gameplay change to the game which was not present at WotLK, so that's a solid "no". Dual spec costed 1000 gold and there was no RDF until 3.3.0. So far everything's covered.
    Just to clarify, Dual Talent Specialization was added in 3.1 along with Ulduar, so using patch notes to justify certain features being absent or present isn't wise given this is a 3.3.5a server. The moderators of Warmane have said there are no plans to add Random Dungeon Finder to Lordaeron even when they release Icecrown Citadel, which was the content patch that had RDF.

5. We're talking about the 1k cost here. RDF was simply an example.