1. Mob tagging areas

Hey guys, keeping in mind that it's bannable to tag skulled mobs. Post below any areas with corresponding levels that you've successfully used or heard of to be efficient mob tagging areas.

Example; gnolls in Westfall 10-15ish

2. How about not posting below so others can do the exact same thing, but instead report to the bugtracker & report players to the staff?

3. I think he is not asking for abusive areas, he is asking for legal efficient areas.
    But I dont want to disappoint you - questing and solo grinding is way faster that mob tagging with you high lvl friend.

4. I think he is not asking for abusive areas, he is asking for legal efficient areas.
    But I dont want to disappoint you - questing and solo grinding is way faster that mob tagging with you high lvl friend.
    lol what? are you on something?

5. I think he is not asking for abusive areas, he is asking for legal efficient areas.
    I read it again now, and yes that could be indeed :)
    Agreed with the second part.

6. mob tagging dungeons is the quickest

7. yep mob tag in dungeons skull mobs and get 1-60 in 18hours, not much of a risk since if you get caught 5-10day ban. If you inspect every leveler you will see every 5th is a powerleveler :) Lol the plebs struggling 5 days for lvl 80y, in reality 2 day playtime = 48h of no effort XD

8. not much of a risk since if you get caught 5-10day ban.
    This is one of the biggest bullsh Warmane ever did - ban system is so unfair and practically encourage people to exploit and cheat.
    I understand that they do not want to lose population on other realms, so they give ppl a chance to redeem themselves, but on Lord...with 10k ppl online and it is Hardcore realm after all, Warmane should punish those dirty bastards harder.
    Can anyone from staff explain why ban duration are so short compared to like 2 years ago when almost every exploiter got permaban.

9. thats what i wanted to you think about...

I suggest banning permenently the low lvl who is powerleveling, and the high level powerleveler for 1 month. If the high level powerlevels some1 again second time, then its a perma ban for sure

sorry for bad isnt on englansh

10. This is one of the biggest bullsh Warmane ever did - ban system is so unfair and practically encourage people to exploit and cheat.
    I understand that they do not want to lose population on other realms, so they give ppl a chance to redeem themselves, but on Lord...with 10k ppl online and it is Hardcore realm after all, Warmane should punish those dirty bastards harder.
    Can anyone from staff explain why ban duration are so short compared to like 2 years ago when almost every exploiter got permaban.
    Yeah, especially funny to see ninjalooting (part of the game) 1 months ban vs 10 days ban for exploiters or cheaters.

11. im just wondering, why do you care? like i wouldn't want to get to 60 in a day that sounds boring but why do you care if someone else does it? just doesn't make sense to me.

12. would you care if i made 50-100k gold a day and control AH?

13. would you care if i made 50-100k gold a day and control AH?
    That has nothing to do with leveling a character... power leveling to 60 in a day has NOTHING to do with the economy.

14. yep mob tag in dungeons skull mobs and get 1-60 in 18hours, not much of a risk since if you get caught 5-10day ban. If you inspect every leveler you will see every 5th is a powerleveler :) Lol the plebs struggling 5 days for lvl 80y, in reality 2 day playtime = 48h of no effort XD
    Instance tagging is perfectly legal.

15. I remember Athene got like first lvl 80 by doing so and got banned for exploting by Blizzard when he was doing it in an instance, got acm removed and got set to level 70 again.

12 Last