1. Returning

Returning from warsong, I'm bi-factional and would like people to list pvp guilds on both factions that offer a decent chat if any, and premades at least once a week?
    I've got a 2 month old baby so my play times vary a lot. But it is daily.
    would also like people to level up with or pvp with at end game.
    Anyone?

2. Alliance:
    Infected
    Anarchy Inc
    Donors Reloaded
    Devils Death Squad

Horde:
    Fatality
    Jinxed
    Ember Tribe

These are your top 7 guilds, always premades active players etc.

3. Alliance:
    Anarchy Inc
    Devils Death Squad

Horde:
    Fatality
    Jinxed
    Ember Tribe

These are your top 7 guilds, always premades active players etc.
    Fixed that for you.

4. Fixed that for you.
    Infected and Donors no longer recruiting?
    I don't really pay attention of anything outside our guild and towards Fatality.

5. Infected and Donors no longer recruiting?
    I don't really pay attention of anything outside our guild and towards Fatality.
    Infected moved to another server so recruitment is closed until were back :p

6. Infected and Donors no longer recruiting?
    Well, I don't think donors was ever recruiting.

7. Well, I don't think donors was ever recruiting.
    I don't think either of them are worth the effort even bothering to apply?? Infact none of them are?? Seeing that everyone in them is ****ing trash.

8. I don't think either of them are worth the effort even bothering to apply?? Infact none of them are?? Seeing that everyone in them is ****ing trash.
    dont hate for getting rejected in probably every single guild u thought about applying to :p

9. Infected and Donors no longer recruiting?
    Donors never recruit xD

10. I don't think either of them are worth the effort even bothering to apply?? Infact none of them are?? Seeing that everyone in them is ****ing trash.
    Are you saying that none of the ally guilds are worth joining?

11. I don't think either of them are worth the effort even bothering to apply?? Infact none of them are?? Seeing that everyone in them is ****ing trash.
    100% agreed.

The gear carry in <DONORS> is real, I started to doubt if any of their guildies know what focus macros even are, let alone use them.

Pay no mind to pwnstar or Agriel though, they probably butthurt because you exposed their guild.

Jeez

12. 100% agreed.

The gear carry in <DONORS> is real, I started to doubt if any of their guildies know what focus macros even are, let alone use them.

Pay no mind to pwnstar or Agriel though, they probably butthurt because you exposed their guild.

Jeez
    I agree, they are all so bad. That's why they have lost all of their rateds.

13. just join one of the cancer guilds from above and ask them to carry you in their premades and you'll have honor gear in no time. literally all they do is farm pugs.

14. dont hate for getting rejected in probably every single guild u thought about applying to :p
    I have 2200+ experience on 4 classes and I've played Cata a total of 7 months in my entire life. I'm pretty sure my potential would be wasted in each and every on of those guilds. With that being said, I never have nor do I ever plan on attempting to join these mediocre guilds.

There is no hate involved, only the understanding of what is and isn't good. But hey, we aren't all BG heros, right?
    Edited: March 23, 2016

15. 2200 exp is garbage here hate to break it to you

12 Last