1. is AT core coming ?is warsong going to improve for the best ?

the only thing i enjoyed in cata is the AT core's Stuff was much fun than doing nothing now in warsong would you save warsong and bring AT core in ? so where is ( solo queue. transmog Npc. world pvp. and alot of things that are much more enjoying.........) If you read this and Agreed Whit me reply and give your opinion.

2. If I remember correctly the last official news posted on this Section by the Staff was somethign like "Everything is ready for the change, ETA should be when TBC content on Lordaeron is scripted/completed" (November 2015).
    I hope in case they decide ( or already have decided) to cancel the Core change to at least announce it.

3. The AT core won't save Warsong, don't kid yourself.

4. The AT core won't save Warsong, don't kid yourself.
    you dont know what the core can bring to the community the current warsong realm has 70% pvp things missing so ye whit bugs fixed it will for sure save warsong.

5. you dont know what the core can bring to the community the current warsong realm has 70% pvp things missing so ye whit bugs fixed it will for sure save warsong.
    No, Warsong from Molten had an average of 800-2400 people online, the Moltdown happened and Warsong players were told Warsong wasn't going to come back. Then the population further decreased when the merge happened where AT players could keep their gear while Molten Players had to earn their gear again. Then there was the hostility of AT players and Molten Players which made even more people leave. Then more players left when the AT Core was "promised" and wasn't given. The population that is left is roughly the same population as AT had before the merge, which the Cata realm for AT was going to shut down. If the AT Core would be added, the numbers won't increase. The damage has been done. Of course people also probably left for real life issues or commitments. The core won't do anything.

6. No, Warsong from Molten had an average of 800-2400 people online, the Moltdown happened and Warsong players were told Warsong wasn't going to come back. Then the population further decreased when the merge happened where AT players could keep their gear while Molten Players had to earn their gear again. Then there was the hostility of AT players and Molten Players which made even more people leave. Then more players left when the AT Core was "promised" and wasn't given. The population that is left is roughly the same population as AT had before the merge, which the Cata realm for AT was going to shut down. If the AT Core would be added, the numbers won't increase. The damage has been done. Of course people also probably left for real life issues or commitments. The core won't do anything.
    AT had more 3s ques per day with 40-50 online than old warsong had overall in the season

7. AT had more 3s ques per day with 40-50 online than old warsong had overall in the season
    Which showed people liked 3s more. While people at molten preferred 2s.

8. No, Warsong from Molten had an average of 800-2400 people online, the Moltdown happened and Warsong players were told Warsong wasn't going to come back. Then the population further decreased when the merge happened where AT players could keep their gear while Molten Players had to earn their gear again. Then there was the hostility of AT players and Molten Players which made even more people leave. Then more players left when the AT Core was "promised" and wasn't given. The population that is left is roughly the same population as AT had before the merge, which the Cata realm for AT was going to shut down. If the AT Core would be added, the numbers won't increase. The damage has been done. Of course people also probably left for real life issues or commitments. The core won't do anything.
    romz you was prolly talking about the old warsong when the wod expansion wasnt out yet and mop had no popularity so ye warsong had an average of 1000-2000 players online because the realm was famous itself not because it merged whit AT . and im pretty sure if they did bring AT specefied things 80% molten players would like it and more players will join the realm .

9. Which showed people liked 3s more. While people at molten preferred 2s.
    wrong. Molten had a lower skill cap, its not shots fired its just facts, they preferred 2s because they had no idea how to play 3s and there were only a handful that did. I genuinely think no one who knows how to play 3s prefers 2s over it. 3s is harder to get into cos all the better players play it and its hard to get experience with it, especially with this toxic community

10. stopped playing, wont come back till AT core which is probably never gonna happen, last ETA was when? november? october?

half an year ago... jesus. rip warsong.

11. wrong. Molten had a lower skill cap, its not shots fired its just facts, they preferred 2s because they had no idea how to play 3s and there were only a handful that did. I genuinely think no one who knows how to play 3s prefers 2s over it. 3s is harder to get into cos all the better players play it and its hard to get experience with it, especially with this toxic community
    Says I'm wrong, but says Molten Warsong perferred 2s...which was agreeing with me....

12. Says I'm wrong, but says Molten Warsong perferred 2s...which was agreeing with me....
    nope 98% of the population never played 3s so how would they know if they preferred it or not most of them never tried or played 3 games and got farmed and gave up

13. Says I'm wrong, but says Molten Warsong perferred 2s...which was agreeing with me....
    We all would highly appreciate if you could stop this pointless admiration of old warsong. Nobody cares, nobody wanna read your same bull**** over and over again.
    People can only gain with AT core (more feautres, less bug, = more fun), end of discussion.
    Unfortunately Warmane staff does not care about us, so this whole topic is also pointless.

14. nope 98% of the population never played 3s so how would they know if they preferred it or not most of them never tried or played 3 games and got farmed and gave up
    But that 2s received more queues, obviously it is more popular

We all would highly appreciate if you could stop this pointless admiration of old warsong. Nobody cares, nobody wanna read your same bull**** over and over again.
    People can only gain with AT core (more feautres, less bug, = more fun), end of discussion.
    Unfortunately Warmane staff does not care about us, so this whole topic is also pointless.
    Yet you think the AT core is better and will save Warsong, when that isn't the case. History has shown that with the AT cata realm vs Molten's cata realm.

123 Last