1. Why have Lordaeron losing population?

hey guys sry for my bad english im from germany,

anyone knows why lordaeron lose population, it was all the time max population and queue.

thanks for answers

2. people hitting max level and getting bored while waiting for new content, some have likely moved the the 7x servers now that they have the new core.

3. thanks for reply. how much time they need for full release here?

4. Clearing Naxx takes about 2-3 hours everyweek, after that people have nothing to do and are waiting for Ulduar

5. thanks for reply. how much time they need for full release here?
    Probably a long long while.
    Progression will be somewhat like this probably:
    - Naxxramas, eye of eternity, Obsidium sanctum --> current raid tier
    - Ulduar
    - Trial of the crusader, onyxia's lair
    - Ice crown citadel
    - Ruby sanctum

6. Clearing Naxx takes about 2-3 hours everyweek, after that people have nothing to do and are waiting for Ulduar
    I challenge you to make a video how you clear Naxxramus in 2 hours, i leave you to choose should it be on 10 or 25 mode

7. I challenge you to make a video how you clear Naxxramus in 2 hours, i leave you to choose should it be on 10 or 25 mode
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhPylGRmUXE already done

8. That is retail 10 man without buffs with better gear than naxx gear ****ing mongoloid kid.

9. That is retail 10 man without buffs with better gear than naxx gear ****ing mongoloid kid.
    I doubt the buffs will make for the clear time to be double as long my good friend, especially considering our damage got buffed by almost double as much as well being in 3.3.5

this was done in Naxx (non-BiS) gear, Ulduar wasn't released untill later btw =)))
    Edited: March 28, 2016

10. It is not done by you and not on Lordaeron which is what i asked you for and sice you are trying to avoid my chalenge which is expected, this makes your first post here a lie

11. I doubt the buffs will make for the clear time to be double as long my good friend, especially considering our damage got buffed by almost double as much as well being in 3.3.5

this was done in Naxx (non-BiS) gear, Ulduar wasn't released untill later btw =)))
    NOPE,,, JUST nope

Classes like dks and paladins do less dmg in 3.3.5 than in 3.0.1 and no class recieved a buff bigger than 20% from 3.0.1 to 3.3.5
    Thats just stupid what you said. Go read patch notes...

12. It 's not done by you and not on Lordaeron which is what I asked you for and since you're trying to avoid my challenge which is expected, this makes your first post here a lie
    If you think it takes three times as long to clear naxx on warmane as it did on retail you're delusional

13. no class recieved a buff bigger than 20% from 3.0.1 to 3.3.5
    Hunters and Warlocks would like a talk with you, they do 40% more DPS than during retail naxx (as affliction wasn't even viable back then), and rogues even do more DPS than rogues abusing the honor amongst theives bug back then, you can't be serious

14. If you think it takes three times as long to clear naxx on warmane as it did on retail you're delusional
    Who has made this kind of statement? Look who's delusional.

15. Who has made this kind of statement? Look who's delusional.
    I figured the idea of his ''challenge'' was to disprove that it's possible to clear it in that timeframe, and not some new kind of challenge to cure ALS.

If he just meant it would be fun to watch a raid clear it that fast and he actually knows its easily possible then I misunderstood him and apologize 8)

In anyways, point of the thread before it derailed into a clownfiesta, Naxx can be cleared by any half decent guild in one raid therefor there are 6 days left of nothingness if you're not into pvp and that's why the population has shrunk for the time being, people are busy doing other **** untill Ulduar gets released

12 Last