1. Dragon in Duskwood

Now if you played during Wrath of the Lich King you will probably remember the huge dragon in the middle of Duskwood. My question is: is the dragon there? Last time I checked was like 4 months ago and it wasn't. I can't check it currently because I won't have my PC available for a while but I hope someone can answer this question.

2. I play on ragnaros and can confirm that the dragon was there 3 weeks ago and a few months ago

3. Now if you played during Wrath of the Lich King you will probably remember the huge dragon in the middle of Duskwood. My question is: is the dragon there? Last time I checked was like 4 months ago and it wasn't. I can't check it currently because I won't have my PC available for a while but I hope someone can answer this question.
    Actually the 4 dragons came out in Vanilla, not sure if they ever got removed after expansions came out. During Vanilla I recall Tethon being the hardest one.

4. Yes, all the World bosses are there. They have a 5-7 day respawn timer and are generally killed around the same time because when you find one you want to kill them all.

I killed all 4 of them a few weeks ago with a group of 6 players when we noticed one was up.

There are two noticeable issues with the Dragons of Nightmare that make the fights much longer and tedious than they should be.

Taerar - does not summon shades, meaning you have to wait until he unbanishes himself.

Lethon - adds heal him to full health, he spawns adds every 25%, so he'll heal to full health 3 times that fight unless you can somehow kill the fast moving adds.

Other than that they are manageable with a small group as long you know the mechanics of the fight.
    Actually the 4 dragons came out in Vanilla, not sure if they ever got removed after expansions came out. During Vanilla I recall Tethon being the hardest one.
    They were removed in Cataclysm.
    Edited: April 10, 2016