1. Instant Prideful full gear

Dear warmane any players on frostwolf bought alot of grievous part and waited till prideful comes out to trade it back and get full conquest points for each parts. Means u can get full prideful gear now because u still get ur conquest points back for it for grievous gear.

2. Detective Kim back at it again with the game abuse,haiheq stop by to say hai good job on it mate

3. so thats an exploit wich is bannable and easy to track since pridefull aint on marketplace even.

right ?

or every1 can keep their pridefull gear obtained this way ?

4. The fact they already got full pridefull will bring a huge inbalance in terms of pvp ,just imagine how much time you need to get up to their gear level.Something needs to be done.

5. whoever has more than 1 pridefull piece should get banned for exploit,at least thats what id do

6. Its cool lol, only few pieces of Prideful

7. So I've just logged in when server went online, at vendors point, and my eyes went on this hunter, wearing full prideful gear already.

http://imgur.com/L9HsAa3

No prideful gear already on marketplace, no time even for a weekly cap, nothing.
    GG Warmane.

8. they just announed in global they removed it from players

9. lel.

Server crashed again immediately after I took this screenshot T_T

10. your cover your name plate mate,still your character panel is open :D

11. your cover your name plate mate,still your character panel is open :D
    he's inspecting that person.

12. your cover your name plate mate,still your character panel is open :D
    He appears to be inspecting someone else. --given he is a Boomkin and the person in the character screen is a worgen warlock.

13. Looks like they didnt completly think thru this season reset huh :D
    So much preparation and waiting for such hard fails ...

12 Last