1. When will the new PvP gear be able to be purchased?

Hi, is there an announced time on when deadly-offpieces and hateful main pieces will be available for honor (without rating) and furious gear will be available as well? Thank you

2. Hi, is there an announced time on when deadly-offpieces and hateful main pieces will be available for honor (without rating) and furious gear will be available as well? Thank you
    I would really like to know the reason why it is taking so long :(

3. Same man and they don't give any info about it :(

4. They announced it will be also on wednesday and nothing happens...no excuses....they just f..k on PVP players....reason? Maybe because of top ranked players are grinding UD now.....so who need furious? others....

5. Thats truth. Furious will be late today they said (yesterday). Everyone has honor cap, many people have rating and they are
    obviously waiting for memories to do rating.... Sorry thats my feeling about you do not give us legit reason.

6. Yes that is bad, they reset teams and arena points, and dont give new pvp set?
    Why?

7. I guess I read wrong yesterday. But short time after they opened the server after the Ulduar release I thougth I read that the gear was going to be released after a server restart later that day (yesterday). Guess I was wrong then.

Would be great with some information tho.

8. "[SERVER] PvP gear will be released later today"

That is their announcement from yesterday. Where is the gear?

9. Wasnt the reason that last season got extended by a week cause ulduar wasnt ready yet? obvious pvenolifers got their realm1st yday but yet pvpers have to wait even longer for their gear? guess furious is incomming once toc is opening. jk

10. Yeah I understand that they might be busy with Ulduar but wish they wouldn't keep PvP players in the dark without any info or update =/

11. Bump. Can you at least answer? Lol.