1. wotlk blood dk gearing

im a recent lvl 80 blood dk. i use blood since it is very useful when i was still questing to 80 but i am a dual spec unholy. now that i am 80, which is better to use and why, blood or uh? and now that i am 80, my problem is that i cant queue for heroic because i have low item lvl. i need help in looking for good gear to be able to access heroic so that i can get even better gear. the problem is, i cant get any better gear since sometimes it is very hard to queue even for rdf nm. are there any good gear that can be acquired outside of dungeons and raids? what are some nice quest lines where i can acquire some good gear ?

2. if u want to dps dont spec into blood, blood gorged is not working (battle stance/serrated blades/mace spec int working too). anyway blood isnt any good until full 264 at least.

3. in general, to get gear, you should grind the reputations with the different factions that have nice rewards for what you need.

4. Are we talking about DPS or tank? If you're DPS, then leave Blood - any of the other two specs is better. If you're tank, then any of the 3 specs would be OK. Blood is only considered better than the other two for tanking if you're in ICC.

5. May 1, 2016  
    Blood DPS is still decent tbh, I have been playing it for almost 2 years now, and since recently, with the new core, I can do 15k-17k with my 6,2 blood dk with glorenzelg (in a DBS fight in a 25 man raid, there isn't any significant drop in other bosses either tho, relative to other classes too ofc.) While it is entirely possible that a similary geared frost dk or an unholy dk could potentially do higher dps, Blood is still not entirely unviable and certainly not unviable enough that people should "leave blood" outright. As densi77 said though, you should probably work on reputation with various northrend factions to get some blue items and then try to find a group for FOS and POS normals and heroics in global (Though POS is now relatively harder than before and POS HC groups might be asking for higher GS compared to before). Then you could start with TOC raids before stepping into ICCs. In your position, I would probably use unholy to provide the raid buffs that it does, or go Blood if there are other DKs that are unholy. Blood DK also has an extremely powerful Physical Damage Increase buff (Hysteria) which can be pretty useful. Ideally, you are looking for gears with strength, crit and ArP, with the prio order being Strength > ArP > Crit at lower levels of gear and ArP at higher level of gears though you approach the point where ArP becomes more valuable than Strength much earlier than, for example hunters. This prio order is of course, assuming that you have hit and expertise capped to 8% and 26 expertise respectively. You can find some pretty nice guides on Blood DKs and DK BIS lists in these forums which I have also linked below:-
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?325585
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?290640
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?325592

6. May 1, 2016  
    ...I can do 15k-17k with my 6,2 blood dk with glorenzelg (in a DBS fight in a 25 man raid, there isn't any significant drop in other bosses either tho, relative to other classes too ofc.) While it is entirely possible that a similary geared frost dk or an unholy dk could potentially do higher dps...
    Frost can produce much higher, not just "potentially higher", DPS compared to the one you gave. Anyhow blood is viable, but significantly nerfed.

7. May 1, 2016  
    Buy Battered Hilt or/and other BoE items, get rep ring in ICC. PoS farm for emblems to get that t9 set, first get sigil tough.

8. May 1, 2016  
    Frost can produce much higher, not just "potentially higher", DPS compared to the one you gave. Anyhow blood is viable, but significantly nerfed.
    its not "nerfed" but broken lel. none of talents which i described work at all

9. May 3, 2016  
    I'll be honest, I don't play frost at all myself and have rarely seen any good ones, so I can't comment on that. I'll take you on your word on this but I also believe that despite whatever bugs Blood is still pretty strong and can not be simply discounted.

10. May 3, 2016  
    I'll be honest, I don't play frost at all myself and have rarely seen any good ones, so I can't comment on that. I'll take you on your word on this but I also believe that despite whatever bugs Blood is still pretty strong and can not be simply discounted.
    I never discounted it. The spec is playable despite the buged talents. But it can't compete that well right now.

11. May 11, 2016  
    Doesn't blood dps shine at close to BiS gear with Shadowmourne orwith high arm pen considerring droping frost spec and going to blood when I go above 6kgs on my dk

12. May 12, 2016  
    Blood only shines when you can effectively get your caps (hit + arp + expertise). I don't know if blood gorged is currently bugged (I got no time to even try any tests) but if it is then you'll need more arp than usual (you'll need 1400 instead of 1260). Either way, if you can't reach those high numbers going blood is simply pointless. As for the weapon, naturally any shadowmourne user will have an easier time with blood, but any weapon that provides arp/expertise/hit is decent enough. It's not like it's absolutely mandatory to wield a SM for you to play blood, but it certainly helps a lot.

13. May 12, 2016  
    Blood only shines when you can effectively get your caps (hit + arp + expertise). I don't know if blood gorged is currently bugged (I got no time to even try any tests) but if it is then you'll need more arp than usual (you'll need 1400 instead of 1260). Either way, if you can't reach those high numbers going blood is simply pointless. As for the weapon, naturally any shadowmourne user will have an easier time with blood, but any weapon that provides arp/expertise/hit is decent enough. It's not like it's absolutely mandatory to wield a SM for you to play blood, but it certainly helps a lot.
    without sm gloren hc is best option, since u can just drop t10 legs for icc10hc sindra one