1. May 15, 2016  

Kickbot

I see alot of ppl using kickbot atm , atleast I think they use it and im pretty sure .
    Yesterday there were 2 ppl from the same guild attacking me in a bg while i was on my mw monk , when i casted transcedence ( Or whatever its called I forgot ... ) they both kicked me at the same time like rlly the EXACT same time , and both like 0.1 sec while casting it .
    Also today I was in a bg with my lock and there was some ele shamy using his windshear like after 0.1 sec everytime i casted something , not just once but like 5 times in a row

Am I the only that gets this alot atm ?

2. May 15, 2016  
    So far i've seen only one with this sort of thing, a rogue that kick/stun/gouge/vanish/cloak/bomb every cast, even 0.00001 fake casts i did on purpose to test his bot/scripts/whatever the hell they are using, really sad people are so bad that end up using **** like this making actually playing the game pointless.

3. May 15, 2016  
    So far i've seen only one with this sort of thing, a rogue that kick/stun/gouge/vanish/cloak/bomb every cast, even 0.00001 fake casts i did on purpose to test his bot/scripts/whatever the hell they are using, really sad people are so bad that end up using **** like this making actually playing the game pointless.
    Aaaaaand, they still can't break 2k in 2s b/c they sux 2much.
    PS: report them!

4. May 15, 2016  
    I see alot of ppl using kickbot atm , atleast I think they use it and im pretty sure .
    Yesterday there were 2 ppl from the same guild attacking me in a bg while i was on my mw monk , when i casted transcedence ( Or whatever its called I forgot ... ) they both kicked me at the same time like rlly the EXACT same time , and both like 0.1 sec while casting it .
    Also today I was in a bg with my lock and there was some ele shamy using his windshear like after 0.1 sec everytime i casted something , not just once but like 5 times in a row

Am I the only that gets this alot atm ?
    Easy way to deal with them, as example, you are disco priest and trying to cast phenance and you see they insta interupt you, you just cast mana burn or any other spell from shadow tree, they will kick mana brun and u are able to cast any other spell from disc spec. :) etc for other clases :)

5. May 15, 2016  
    Easy way to deal with them, as example, you are disco priest and trying to cast phenance and you see they insta interupt you, you just cast mana burn or any other spell from shadow tree, they will kick mana brun and u are able to cast any other spell from disc spec. :) etc for other clases :)
    Only shadow spell that haves cast time on disc/holy prist is dominate mind you will have to spec in that in other for it to work.

6. May 15, 2016  
    Mana burn? this is a mop Subforum, mate.

7. May 19, 2016  
    Where can i download this Kickbot program? Alot of 2.2k+ players use it

8. May 19, 2016  
    Where can i download this Kickbot program? Alot of 2.2k+ players use it
    First you gotta unbind keyboard turning