1. May 21, 2016  

How is pvp here?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a mists server to play on. I only play pvp, I don't care at all about raids/dungeon scripting. First, is this the best mists server for that? Especially in terms of spells working properly and pvp content being available. Second, how is the pvp population? Third, is this the best mists server for what I'm looking for?

2. May 21, 2016  
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a mists server to play on. I only play pvp, I don't care at all about raids/dungeon scripting. First, is this the best mists server for that? Especially in terms of spells working properly and pvp content being available. Second, how is the pvp population? Third, is this the best mists server for what I'm looking for?
    Cant say if its the best server but pvp population is big not all bg are available and no dalaran sewers arena

3. May 22, 2016  
    Second, how is the pvp population?
    Horrible would be an understatement for Horde. There are so many undergeared or horrible players ruining most BGs, it's hard to stomach. Right now, in pug BGs you can get around 10-20% win. I never felt so helpless while playing a multiplayer game.
    So if you don't clearly prefer arena or like to run premades in BGs, you're much better off rolling Alliance.

4. May 22, 2016  
    Horrible would be an understatement for Horde. There are so many undergeared or horrible players ruining most BGs, it's hard to stomach. Right now, in pug BGs you can get around 10-20% win. I never felt so helpless while playing a multiplayer game.
    So if you don't clearly prefer arena or like to run premades in BGs, you're much better off rolling Alliance.
    Happens in alliance too, it depends on the hours, not the faction

5. May 22, 2016  
    Pvp is good if u wanna just bg, for arena the 2v2 bracket is quite active , but the 3v3 one is dead most 3v3 queues take 10+ mins

6. May 22, 2016  
    Happens in alliance too, it depends on the hours, not the faction
    This is not my observation. I have characters on both sides so there is no need to talk/beat around the bush. My ally char has more than 60% win without a single premade match.
    Edited: May 22, 2016

7. May 22, 2016  
    This is not my observation. I have characters on both sides so there is no need to talk/beat around the bush. My ally char has more than 60% win without a single premade match.
    Even if you have characters on both factions it is still your observation. I can tell that the win/lose ratio is balanced. There are situations when horde i horrible and when alliance is horrible. There has been so many threads opened here with people complaining about their faction, switching and then complaining again after switching. Also the statistics page for BG-s is bugged and it doesn't show the correct numbers.
    As far the main topic is concerned the server is ok PvP wise. If there is a time to join it is now. We are only in the 4th week of the season so you won't be lagging behind so much with gear. Not all BG-s and arenas are available but they have started to implement some new ones. There are still bugged classes and spells but nothing really major to worry about. It is a x7 realm so I would suggest you try it out and then make up your mind. The server is definitely better scripted in PvP aspects than PvE so maybe that is your answer.