1. June 6, 2016  

[WoTLK] Chosing the proper server for me

Yes, there is a lot of threads like these, but reading them i didn't quite get the info, I really needed and no in-depth answers on particular things.
    So i left WoW for a while and now im back and cant make my mind.
    So, right now im on Lord, only level 40 by now, been levelin for 3 days but i can't imagine what server would be better for me. When Molt-down heppend, i got like 300 coins and played on Ragnaros for a bit with BiS Rogue, but it didn't feel right, cuz i got everything for free and i refunded the bought things and left WoW for a while and later coins erased.
    But i also heard, that Lord end-game is scaled up, bcuz ''hardcore'' etc. But in Icecrown i feel like everyone would be BiS and only p2w mostly, cuz thats what i experienced after molt--down on Icecrown.

So the questions about Icecrown:
    - Is the BG's/Arenas filled only with BiS people on Icecrown or it isnt that bad and there are new players aswell, bcuz the coins cost is ridic. and im not going to donate so much to get the items.
    - Is the economics ok?! in Icecrown?
    - Is the PvP active, arenas 3v3 (high-end) BG's and wich side is dominant?
    - Is the S-mourne action really that huge?

Questions about Lord:
    - Is the PvP active or is it only hardcore PvE mostly? Bcuz im more of a PvP'er and im rarely doing PvP only for the BiS items etc.
    - How's 3v3 going?
    - Is the PvE really that hard now, as everyone says in global?

Sorry for my bad English grammar.
    -Laa
    Edited: June 6, 2016 Reason: Forgot to mention a thing or two

2. June 6, 2016  
    ICECROWN
    U can get good items with points and if u are a rogue with that items u can be a rogue with 6gs so u can do it well.
    2 weeks ago Horde won almost every single BG, but now Alliance are dominating so choose the race u like more.
    Pvp is active in 2vs2 in 3vs3 ou 5vs5 I don't know
    Economics are ok
    Almost every warrior have S-mourne