1. June 9, 2016  

Empty arenas

Ok so I had several matches in a row vs no enemies, in both 2s and 3s. Is this a bug or are people actually abusing the system to not lose rating by not joining? It's pretty frustrating to wait in a 15 min q just to start over.

2. June 9, 2016  
    ya, if people don't join they don't lose rating. Can we while we are at it, fix the bug that happens when people leave arena mid game or when you have killed 1 of them that prevents you from getting conquest points, cause capping is a pain like this. Everyone just leaves arena after their partner dies and you get no points if their partner had left already too.

3. True it takes so long to cap, but I'm sure most people (including myself) just leave out of habbit, so can't really blame them.

4. Any insight from the staff side? Is this a bug? It can't be happening this often deliberately.

5. Any insight from the staff side? Is this a bug? It can't be happening this often deliberately.
    There used to be a bug that if your arena partner queues up for a match while you're still on a loading screen, you wouldn't get the arena queue pop-up but from what I know that's long been fixed.
    So the only other explanation is that people are dodging the queue for whatever reason.