1. Need some guidance regarding death knight's...

So, I've been playing dk for some time and I've tried both frost and unholy and I've found that I like frost more but some people told that unholy is much better, etc. Now, I've created this topic because I would really love to play as frost, because I like his animations and playstyle, but I wanted to finally know which spec is better in which ways and why? (Also, is frost even viable for maining instead of unholy?)

2. So, I've been playing dk for some time and I've tried both frost and unholy and I've found that I like frost more but some people told that unholy is much better, etc. Now, I've created this topic because I would really love to play as frost, because I like his animations and playstyle, but I wanted to finally know which spec is better in which ways and why? (Also, is frost even viable for maining instead of unholy?)
    I'm going to assume you are talking about PvE, unholy is proven to do more damage and well more damage is better. Frost could be viable on FL / DS normal if you had close to BiS gear but I don't think anyone would consider taking you to a heroic run if you went as frost. You can do 50k+ dps as unholy in just DS normal gear however the very few times I've seen frost they usually pull 25k-30k

Frost use to be OP in 4.0.6 but got nerfed hard in current patch

Frost is decent in BGs but as mentioned before unholy is superior in PvP due to survivalbility and damage of both necro and aids spec you also shouldn't expect to get high rating in arenas as frost either as unholy also dominates frost by a landslide and any good team would tunnel you first as you lack survivalbility of an unholy
    Edited: June 22, 2016

3. Ask Kemii how to play frost :)
    Or if Kemii reads this: could you please write a guide for this? I love frost aswell ^^

4. Ask Kemii how to play frost :)
    Or if Kemii reads this: could you please write a guide for this? I love frost aswell ^^
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325583
    Depending on style frost is easiest and hardest spec in game.
    Frost is definetly better on zon yor madness and warmaster but unholy is easy to play.

5. it should be you to decide which spec is best for you not other people

6. whenever i see a unholy dk i hear a voice in my head saying ˝ebola strike˝

7. Ask Kemii how to play frost :)
    I already wrote a frost guide :3
    Do you need a Unholy one too?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325583
    Depending on style frost is easiest and hardest spec in game.
    Frost is definetly better on zon yor madness and warmaster but unholy is easy to play.
    Nope, Frost is better on Ultraxion, Madness and Spine. Warmaster is a draw, depending on your ability and what your task in the raid is.
    Unholy is a lot stronger on Warlord than Frost is, as it is on Hagara too.

8. I already wrote a frost guide :3
    Do you need a Unholy one too?

Nope, Frost is better on Ultraxion, Madness and Spine. Warmaster is a draw, depending on your ability and what your task in the raid is.
    Could you make an unholy dk guide for cata? If you've got the time ofcourse. I manage to pull off from 20-22k steady dps and only slightly under 25k on burst. This is my character: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary (At the time of posting this, armory didn't update my gear, I only reforged most of the crit to mastery)

Could you tell me if I need to change something?

9. you'll be lucky even being considered for raids as a moderate geared fdk

the lesson here is go with what you want to play.

but if you wanna raid **** frost and go unholy

10. Could you make an unholy dk guide for cata? If you've got the time ofcourse. I manage to pull off from 20-22k steady dps and only slightly under 25k on burst. This is my character: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary (At the time of posting this, armory didn't update my gear, I only reforged most of the crit to mastery)

Could you tell me if I need to change something?
    The thing that u are doing wrong is reforing as unholy to mastery, what you should do is reforge first to get to 5% hit, then rest go all to haste. UnholyDK doenst need any kind of a guide because its 1,2 and sometimes 3.

11. The thing that u are doing wrong is reforing as unholy to mastery, what you should do is reforge first to get to 5% hit, then rest go all to haste. UnholyDK doenst need any kind of a guide because its 1,2 and sometimes 3.
    Actually you should only go to a haste cap suitable for your rune regeneration to fit your playstyle THEN go for mastery.

But clearly you know more than me.

12. Actually you should only go to a haste cap suitable for your rune regeneration to fit your playstyle THEN go for mastery.

But clearly you know more than me.
    Please. Play blood or not at all.

13. UnholyDK doenst need any kind of a guide because its 1,2 and sometimes 3.
    Its still better than 1,1,1,1, and more 1 :p

14. Please. Play blood or not at all.
    It appears you are lost, the autistic section of the forum can be found here where you can communicate with other autistic individuals like yourself

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=334922

15. Nope, Frost is better on Ultraxion, Madness and Spine. Warmaster is a draw, depending on your ability and what your task in the raid is.
    I like frost more on Warlord because you can controll the bursts more than on unholy talking about hc 10 you solo the left side of the adds much faster. Yor is dummy. I allways used to tank hagara, but i can agree unholy rocks there ás there is only one big burst (after first phase). Ultrax is just dummy, both specs can do a lot. Warmaster is another dummy and yeah. Spine with frost is pain in the *** as you cant use howling blast most of the time. And on Madness unholy is just inferior spec to masterfrost. But no one on the server can play masterfrost properly.

12 Last