1. Poll on raiding and PvE in general

Hey Lordaeron players, if u can please submit your answers on the poll i've created strictly for research purposes to see what is the attitude of Lordaeron inhabitants these days. Also feel free to post your thoughts about PvE in Lordaeron below. Thank You. :) http://www.strawpoll.me/10784156

2. One of the options are "Eff it, I'm off to Icecrown". What is the draw to Icecrown? The cores are the same now. Are the raid encounters different? I bought a character here and I am selling my Icecrown toons, all of them. This is my main one (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary).
    When I was shopping for a toon here on Lordaeron, I noticed a lot of 80 characters that had a note to contact x y or z on Icecrown so it looks like lots are fleeing for Icecrown. Why? No dungeon finder? Are the raids more beefed up here?

3. One of the options are "Eff it, I'm off to Icecrown". What is the draw to Icecrown? The cores are the same now. Are the raid encounters different? I bought a character here and I am selling my Icecrown toons, all of them. This is my main one (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary).
    When I was shopping for a toon here on Lordaeron, I noticed a lot of 80 characters that had a note to contact x y or z on Icecrown so it looks like lots are fleeing for Icecrown. Why? No dungeon finder? Are the raids more beefed up here?
    Some people don't like the buffed raids.

4. Lordaeron has no endgame raids (no ToC, RS and ICC), no RDF and has overbuffed bosses, as well as not all stand the challenge of getting to 80 in such slow pace.

5. Dude none cares about the poll !

The ground situation atm is
    80% Horde sided atm, a lot of alliance players jas already moved to horde for same reason.
    In english speaking guilds, only 'I n f a m o u s', 'Rebirth' and 'Murmur' are left on alliance, and even 'I n f a m o us' lost its one officer and some raiders to horde last week.
    VOA 25 Emalon almost next to impossible if its not a grun ! Not flaming on it, but they made VOA fully impossible for PvP players.

Game is kind of im-balanced atm totally.
    About the end raid thing, aight mate lets just pretend for a while that Lordaeron moves to ICC raids
    What would be the difference left between Lordaeon and Icecrown realms ?
    #1 - Its a 1x realm
    #2 - Lordaeron has buffed raids and you need like minimum 10 hours for a hardcore guild for progression run. Rather, on icecrown you can do it within 5 hours while chilling around even.
    #3 - Due to the overbuffs, some melee classes are totally useless in 25 man unless you are over geared for that particular raid. Thats a setback to most of players who played melees more, like warriors.

1st point was the highlight which dragged many players earlier.
    The 2nd and 3rd point is why people are moving to icecrown more.
    Dont even mention levelling part without RDF, i wanted to learn to play Disc priest but dont have stamina to level up as Disc, just because RDF is not available and it would never be as mentioned around 1000 times by staff, that another reason why new comers avoid starting up here. There may be people who would be starting new, but they are just almost 1 or 1.5% in comparison to that in past. i see levelling zones mostly empty.
    I have a lot of friends who raid in top guild of realm atm ['Memories'] and do hard modes and all they complain is 'There is not much competition even on realm firsts anymore' and i tell them simply,"well mate, its gonna be the same story all along till end"
    Edited: July 20, 2016

6. @bloodshedsword sounds like l2p issue, what are u still doing here? go icecrown plz = thanks

7. Bloodsheds loarderon is NOT a server for casual players , maybe icecrown would suit you better stop complaining.

8. @bloodshedsword sounds like l2p issue, what are u still doing here? go icecrown plz = thanks
    seems like you have l2read issues.
    Did i mention anything about myself over here ? Nope, i haven't
    Just FYI, i m not a part of hardcore guild on lordaeron and we still have progress of 12/14 on ulduar 10 and and ulduar 25.
    My toon itself is almost fully i226 geared with full 4 pc tier i226 and tier shoulders i219 in my bags.
    The only concern mentioned in above post was the raid setups being choosy. [To mention Memories used 6 warlocks on Yogg Saron 0 keeper]
    Th second concern was about PVP player for VOA, i did not raid much for VOA at all because i already had my tier from Ulduar. VOA should be nerfed keeping in mind that its not only a PVE raid alone.
    and the last concern is about you, you should really learn how to read properly rather than 'trying to be elite' everywhere on forums.

Bloodsheds loarderon is NOT a server for casual players , maybe icecrown would suit you better stop complaining.
    Same goes for you mate ! read it properly rather than jumping to your same copy-paste conclusions.

9. breaking news: 19/20 of all wow players are casual

10. seems like you have l2read issues.
    Did i mention anything about myself over here ? Nope, i haven't
    Just FYI, i m not a part of hardcore guild on lordaeron and we still have progress of 12/14 on ulduar 10 and and ulduar 25.
    My toon itself is almost fully i226 geared with full 4 pc tier i226 and tier shoulders i219 in my bags.
    The only concern mentioned in above post was the raid setups being choosy. [To mention Memories used 6 warlocks on Yogg Saron 0 keeper]
    Th second concern was about PVP player for VOA, i did not raid much for VOA at all because i already had my tier from Ulduar. VOA should be nerfed keeping in mind that its not only a PVE raid alone.
    and the last concern is about you, you should really learn how to read properly rather than 'trying to be elite' everywhere on forums.

Same goes for you mate ! read it properly rather than jumping to your same copy-paste conclusions.
    Mate, you never heard that hitler never died? you never heard that nazis took over the world? if not, take a look around you.
    If you dont like what they like, you have not right to say it, you have no right to write it. just leave, go to other server or ununstall wow.

11. breaking news: 19/20 of all wow players are casual
    Which just means that 19/20 players should choose to play on Icecrown then, not that Lordaeron should change from its intended design.

12. Which just means that 19/20 players should choose to play on Icecrown then, not that Lordaeron should change from its intended design.
    Yeah, if you could only go ahead and restart Icecrown, remove the insane P2W shop and implement a progression system. I think it's stupid for anyone to think that the Lordaeron devs is going to change their buffing after this long. But if you want a progressive server with retail-like stats on the bosses, warmane has nothing to offer to you. Simple as that.

With that being said I think that the buffs are nice, in a way. Sometimes they are overdone (I understand it can be hard for devs to get numbers right without testing though), but if the values would be retail-like (as I've heard from and seen on other servers) everything would be absolute faceroll, minus ICC.

13. Dude none cares about the poll !

The ground situation atm is
    80% Horde sided atm, a lot of alliance players jas already moved to horde for same reason.
    In english speaking guilds, only 'I n f a m o u s', 'Rebirth' and 'Murmur' are left on alliance, and even 'I n f a m o us' lost its one officer and some raiders to horde last week.
    VOA 25 Emalon almost next to impossible if its not a grun ! Not flaming on it, but they made VOA fully impossible for PvP players.

Game is kind of im-balanced atm totally.
    About the end raid thing, aight mate lets just pretend for a while that Lordaeron moves to ICC raids
    What would be the difference left between Lordaeon and Icecrown realms ?
    #1 - Its a 1x realm
    #2 - Lordaeron has buffed raids and you need like minimum 10 hours for a hardcore guild for progression run. Rather, on icecrown you can do it within 5 hours while chilling around even.
    #3 - Due to the overbuffs, some melee classes are totally useless in 25 man unless you are over geared for that particular raid. Thats a setback to most of players who played melees more, like warriors.

1st point was the highlight which dragged many players earlier.
    The 2nd and 3rd point is why people are moving to icecrown more.
    Dont even mention levelling part without RDF, i wanted to learn to play Disc priest but dont have stamina to level up as Disc, just because RDF is not available and it would never be as mentioned around 1000 times by staff, that another reason why new comers avoid starting up here. There may be people who would be starting new, but they are just almost 1 or 1.5% in comparison to that in past. i see levelling zones mostly empty.
    I have a lot of friends who raid in top guild of realm atm ['Memories'] and do hard modes and all they complain is 'There is not much competition even on realm firsts anymore' and i tell them simply,"well mate, its gonna be the same story all along till end"
    The problem is that Lordaeron was suposed to be a real blizzlike experience, but as u said, its almost impossible because of the raid buffs. Really wanted to know why the adms decided to make this, they aren't making the game more challenging, they are just making people leave the server. Because they get heroic gear and they can't do anything because their gear cant support it. Its ridiculous. I posted a topic and they locked is so people don't talk about it anymore. I posted another 2 and they deleted. Lordaeron is full of bugs. the npcs in argent vanguard are hitting forever a dead spider with 1 health and we cant get quests or talk to the quartermaster. What a LK experience. Server full of bugs and buffed bosses.

14. Memories full clear ulduar 25 with all hardmodes including mimiron and yogg+0 in 5 hours.

15. Yeah, if you could only go ahead and restart Icecrown, remove the insane P2W shop and implement a progression system. I think it's stupid for anyone to think that the Lordaeron devs is going to change their buffing after this long. But if you want a progressive server with retail-like stats on the bosses, warmane has nothing to offer to you. Simple as that.

With that being said I think that the buffs are nice, in a way. Sometimes they are overdone (I understand it can be hard for devs to get numbers right without testing though), but if the values would be retail-like (as I've heard from and seen on other servers) everything would be absolute faceroll, minus ICC.
    Every single guy who has willingly donated for at least 2 items just turned away from you :DDD
    And no, they most likely wont, and they've said that they want to make this harder than on retail.

12 Last