1. You and I both know that I am not going to play on retail. Yes I am a Pserver rat. And I enjoy where I am at. One of the best Warmane has is it's community that is far better than Retail.

And how about you? You have to pay 15 dollars every month to have fun? Is that how lonely your life is? ROFL! If I am not playing WoW, I'd rather play League of Legends and ****.. Than a game that is very old and you can have some PvP for free on Warmane..

And again, being on retail, doesn't mean you're pro. I have friends that has been on retail saying that getting 2k rating is easier than Warmane MoP. So don't exaggerate.

Besides.. You and Your friend that your trying to defend from me has absolutely no PvP experience on MoP Warmane, and she is the biggest Nerd Rager that I have ever met in game. She had to ask help from her online "friends" to help her against one person.

Poor girl. Still thesame.

HAHA!
    So then just stop. Stop self-proclaiming yourself as some great PvP'er when you haven't even stepped out of the little leagues that is Private Server PvP.
    I don't pay **** for retail, literally I just buy tokens with gold, and even so paying to play a game means someone has no friends literally has 0 logic. You paid money for your computer yes? So are you lonely? See how ****ing ******ed that logic is?

If I'm not playing WoW I'm outside living a life...and yes, the only reason I log warmane is to PvP. Season ended on retail so time to come here.
    You're friends are bull****ting you or your bull****ting me. 2k on retail is ****ing easy as ****, no doubt about it. But I wouldn't say it's easier than Warmane. If I had to compare I would say 2k retail=2.4k here. But you are correct, being on retail doesn't mean ****, getting above 2.2k doesn't. **** my 2.4k is nothing great. But guess what? I can still say with confidence you wouldn't break 1550.

I'm defending no one. Quote one thing from me defending Kemii... and since you are obviously thinking let me just correct you. She didn't ask anyone for back up in these silly cringe drama going on, she just knows I enjoy shutting egotistic people up.
    I don't have PvP experience on MoP warmane? Want to show me how that thought process came to mind?

Once again you achieve nothing in arena's and yet proclaim yourself to be a good player (and claim to be well known or some **** on retail) because you topped a few random Bg's and won a few duels. I'm curious as to whether or not your related to Medan.

2. So then just stop. Stop self-proclaiming yourself as some great PvP'er when you haven't even stepped out of the little leagues that is Private Server PvP.
    I don't pay **** for retail, literally I just buy tokens with gold, and even so paying to play a game means someone has no friends literally has 0 logic. You paid money for your computer yes? So are you lonely? See how ****ing ******ed that logic is?

If I'm not playing WoW I'm outside living a life...and yes, the only reason I log warmane is to PvP. Season ended on retail so time to come here.
    You're friends are bull****ting you or your bull****ting me. 2k on retail is ****ing easy as ****, no doubt about it. But I wouldn't say it's easier than Warmane. If I had to compare I would say 2k retail=2.4k here. But you are correct, being on retail doesn't mean ****, getting above 2.2k doesn't. **** my 2.4k is nothing great. But guess what? I can still say with confidence you wouldn't break 1550.

I'm defending no one. Quote one thing from me defending Kemii... and since you are obviously thinking let me just correct you. She didn't ask anyone for back up in these silly cringe drama going on, she just knows I enjoy shutting egotistic people up.
    I don't have PvP experience on MoP warmane? Want to show me how that thought process came to mind?

Once again you achieve nothing in arena's and yet proclaim yourself to be a good player (and claim to be well known or some **** on retail) because you topped a few random Bg's and won a few duels. I'm curious as to whether or not your related to Medan.
    Uh oh... Looks like someones pissed..

I never want to read the entire wall of text..

But from what I understand.. My reply is this.. BUTT OUT!

I never said THAT I AM THE ****ING GREATEST PVP PLAYER... OMFG when did I ever say that. I was only saying that my rating benefited a lot because of my Haste build, while many DKs struggling to reach 2k with crit and mastery. So why don't they try them out. It is simple as that.

Me and Jyx have a lot of personal quarrel. She doesn't like me and I don't like her either. The fight was between me and her.

What do you mean I achieved nothing? I have been on this server for many many years. Till Moltdown wiped it all.
    You can all see what I did here http://ilyanah.shivtr.com. But that is what I have to let go cuz I choose to be back being an ordinary player.

Again. I do not proclaim myself as THE GREATEST PVP PLAYER.. I proclaim that I know my class to it's core and playing it is as easy as breathing. Honestly, just saying.

And my life?? I can't ask for any better than this. I have my own house, my own car, my own family. Feeling successful in life. What more can I ask for?
    Edited: August 10, 2016

3. here we go again, typical ilyannah -> no skill + big mouth
    why do you people even bother? it has been the same for the better part of the last 3 years :))) there is no way you can argue with this person

but you know what would make things way better? watching you fight dressed in bikinis
    LEL

4. here we go again, typical ilyannah -> no skill + big mouth
    why do you people even bother? it has been the same for the better part of the last 3 years :))) there is no way you can argue with this person

but you know what would make things way better? watching you fight dressed in bikinis
    LEL
    hahaha. Wan't me in Bikinis? Sure... I'm too lazy to MoG my ****.

5. All this friends your brought with you.. it's laughable how you take everything seriously.. I see now how forums means so much to you, Jyx.

I challenged you, and you replied with more spamming.. Nice. Is this how you get recognition from your friends? Make avatars for them? make a guide for a server you don't even care about? All this build up on retail.. Sheesh.. HAHAHA!
    I only asked my BF to come laugh at you, the rest I either don't know or turned up out of their own doing.
    But hey, at least I have friends who are here to try and show you how delusional you are. Your riend (if you have some) shouldnt be encouraging you. They should be telling you to get some help.

I don't need luck, After I get 2.2k. My ego would be much bigger than it is right now... Muhahaha!
    2.2k on a Pserver on the most bull**** PvP expansion that ever existed... There are reasons why most PvPers took a break from the game in MOP.

Besides.. You and Your friend that your trying to defend from me has absolutely no PvP experience on MoP Warmane, and she is the biggest Nerd Rager that I have ever met in game. She had to ask help from her online "friends" to help her against one person.
    I asked no-one for help, I thought after our previou confrontations you know I work alone and how many times have you been banned in the past for arguging with me? Wasnt one of them a Perma Ban?

"no pvp eperience" I did areans on MOP here to help teach a friend RShaman, he was in green gear and we still went 38-4. Just show how bull**** this realm is for "skill". It was even the same on retail, I did 2s and 3s there. Every comp was a caster or a warrior+X, where was sthe fun in that?

6. Uh oh... Looks like someones pissed..

I never want to read the entire wall of text..

But from what I understand.. My reply is this.. BUTT OUT!

I never said THAT I AM THE ****ING GREATEST PVP PLAYER... OMFG when did I ever say that. I was only saying that my rating benefited a lot because of my Haste build, while many DKs struggling to reach 2k with crit and mastery. So why don't they try them out. It is simple as that.

Me and Jyx have a lot of personal quarrel. She doesn't like me and I don't like her either. The fight was between me and her.

What do you mean I achieved nothing? I have been on this server for many many years. Till Moltdown wiped it all.
    You can all see what I did here http://ilyanah.shivtr.com. But that is what I have to let go cuz I choose to be back being an ordinary player.

Again. I do not proclaim myself as THE GREATEST PVP PLAYER.. I proclaim that I know my class to it's core and playing it is as easy as breathing. Honestly, just saying.

And my life?? I can't ask for any better than this. I have my own house, my own car, my own family. Feeling successful in life. What more can I ask for?
    Pissed? Sorry hun but I'm too smart to get pissed on the internet, but judging from the start of your first paragraph you are slightly pissed. By the way, 99% of the time when someone says 'I didn't read that wall of text' in the middle of an argument it usually means they just have nothing to say to it...or they're attention span is that of a child. Also I don't recall asking for your life details :L

I've been here long before moltdown too. Anyway your triggered, my work is done, good luck finally achieving 2.2k in the easiest bracket of the easiest expansion on a private server...over a year after our achieves got wiped.

-holy **** you have a website
    -dedicated to irrelevant ****
    -on a pserver
    -and you question my life

7. -holy **** you have a website
    -dedicated to irrelevant ****
    -on a pserver
    -and you question my life
    Sounds like a whining of bitter person..

Holy **** yea I got a website XD. Lots of videos eh?? That's how much fun I am having..

You guys have fun on retail! Grind for gold everyday to get your tokens that would force you to spend more time playing. I can imagine my life on retail XD, lel

8. LOL~!!! Did you bring your friends from Lordaeron to back you up?? Or is this one of your accounts.

Because no one gives a **** about our personal fights here on forums, Jyx... Is this how forums soooo much important to you?

THEN I WANNA PLAY SOME MORE!!! HUHAHAA! Imma pwn you again like I always did.

Why am I always top damage???
    "Why am i always top damage?" I will tell you: 0 bases assaulted, 0 bases defended, just runing around with you healer and do dps. Every1 can be top dps that way. And btw yesterday i play with my horde character and you doing premade with your Thunder "fail" Cat guild...and guess what happen?
    http://imgur.com/CSp0mdJ
    You lost...whats the point of be top dps if you suck? xD

9. "Why am i always top damage?" I will tell you: 0 bases assaulted, 0 bases defended, just runing around with you healer and do dps. Every1 can be top dps that way. And btw yesterday i play with my horde character and you doing premade with your Thunder "fail" Cat guild...and guess what happen?
    http://imgur.com/CSp0mdJ
    You lost...whats the point of be top dps if you suck? xD
    Correction: Were are talking about builds here.... I top damage as Haste, not Mastery or Crit.

Even losses I even top DMG? My gowd... Thanks for that screenshot XD.

Are you too scared to let me know who you are?? Oh you're that ****ty DK who didn't even get half of my damage..
    Boohoo. HAHAHA! Is that how much damage you can dish out? My gawd.. You need more training. I expected more from a "MASTERY CRIT" dk. ROFL! No wonder you struggle to get to 2k rate.

10. Correction: Were are talking about builds here.... I top damage as Haste, not Mastery or Crit.

Even losses I even top DMG? My gowd... Thanks for that screenshot XD.

Are you too scared to let me know who you are?? Oh you're that ****ty DK who didn't even get half of my damage..
    Boohoo. HAHAHA! Is that how much damage you can dish out? My gawd.. You need more training. I expected more from a "MASTERY CRIT" dk. ROFL!
    My tyrannical part grievous Priest.. "always top in BGs", you ain't even average.

11. @ilyanah - I am ally dk, so you ll know probably who i am when i pass through you and your premade. But dk is not my main now so i am not doing bgs with him a lot. But why should i scared of some1 who cant even win a duel again blood dk??? Yesterday you duel one blood dk in durotar...you and him 2:2 in duels. But score doesnt matter, in that one duel you show how your haste build suck, and how you fail as a dk. First poping gargoyle every single time in first second of duel. Second no stance dance...sitting in uh pres. all time. 3rd and most important: outside gargoyle your damage was so low dk never fail under 80% hp...nice Illyanah, nice...

12. My tyrannical part grievous Priest.. "always top in BGs", you ain't even average.

ROFL xD And again no bases assaulted, no bases defended...and then she think horde winning because of her dps...yes ...lol

13. My tyrannical part grievous Priest.. "always top in BGs", you ain't even average.

HELLOOOO.... KNOCK KNOCK... Are you there Jyx??? Were talking about DKs here..

Now you see, whatever advantage you have against me, even if it is out of the topic you use it against me. Were talking about Death Knights here. And besides, those were Bloodlust days where winning with very own guild is my top priority, And I can remember that I defended all the time and you used this against me. AND YOUR NOT EVEN TOP DMG... My gawd Jyx..

You can do better.... Try this for size.. Look at the time of the BG... Yours. 25 min | Mine: 21 min. You suck as a priest, Honestly.

14. LoL BRB, let me get some popcorn :D

15. haha I have no idea who this ily guy/girl/shemale whatever is but it's doing pretty good getting the attention it wants so fun to read rofl. "haste build 30+ mill dmg zomg im so gud" haha also stop badmouthing retail, atleast there all classes are WORKING as intended unlike here on bugmane :) Also regarding the retail community -it's large as f*ck, thus making it less likely to encounter ******s- while in warmane -it's small and there's a tard in every corner u see, just like here in the forums where ur all fighting on who is "the best", if u only were this motivated to nag on the devs instead of fighting over who is top dps(rofl) you would actually achieve a working server :)

First ... 678910 ... Last