1. New player, just donated, what do i do with my coins?

Hi there everybody,

As you can read in the title i am a new player, playing only 2 days now! I haven't played WoW in a few years and suddenly i bumped into this server somehow. I had quite a bit of trouble dealing with the queue time for Icecrown so i decided to donate.

What do you guys suggest I buy with my 10 coins? I'm not planning on donating more. I'm a dwarf paladin if you guys would wonder.

Greets,

Ozora

2. Well for 10 Coins there's not much you can do* i would try and sell them on trade for gold and then us that gold to lvl up get mounts and buy some BOE's

3. Thanks good idea, what are 10 coins worth?

4. Thanks good idea, what are 10 coins worth?

5. Thanks good idea, what are 10 coins worth?
    I would say there Worth about 50k+ -

6. you can check that in warmane trade system :)

7. i would suggest something else.
    Get one of that items (for 6 coins) that scale with your level - a weapon.... and for the rest buy gold... it helps a lot to have such a weapon for leveling up.

8. Don't listen to the guy saying to buy a leveling weapon, that's the worst idea possible on a x7 realm where leveling takes less than 15 hours anyway. Better buy gold or some boes or a mount from trading.

9. Don't listen to the guy saying to buy a leveling weapon, that's the worst idea possible on a x7 realm where leveling takes less than 15 hours anyway. Better buy gold or some boes or a mount from trading.
    Pfff i am not a guy!

10. Roll a tank , Icecrown needs more tanks .