1. How much data?

So im moving today and won't have internet for like a week or so but i still wanna pop back in wow for small periods to check on my guild see whats new with people ect ect. If i just stay at goldshire and back and fourth to stormwomd and goldshire how much data will i use (personal hotspot from phone) at most lkke 1 hour a day. How much data will i consume? (Current frostwolf update with vanilla models)

2. This is an interesting question. I'm not very familiar with how data usage is calculated, but I imagine you wouldn't be using too much. Maybe. Someone correct me on this if I'm wrong.

3. your best bet would be to test it yourself, as their are a lot of variables that will change the amount of data used.

4. You can't know for sure until you test it, but i would suggest to avoid the crowd go to a deserter place with few npcs and players
    also disable all addons , reset your data mobile usage and set usage limit just incase.

5. I was measuring it a few years ago on wotlk. I think it was around 40 MB per hour while standing in empty place and doing some battlegrounds. Should be around the same on MoP if all game data is already downloaded.

6. If all game data is downloaded it should be fine :)
    I assume that if you stand in an empty space (less player data to update) it would consume a tiny bit less data. But I don't really know :) Goodluck with moving!

7. I was measuring it a few years ago on wotlk. I think it was around 40 MB per hour while standing in empty place and doing some battlegrounds. Should be around the same on MoP if all game data is already downloaded.
    Should be around this. At most, you might consume 100 MB, but that is unlikely. I played about 5 hours and consumed like... what, 150-300 MB, including back and forth around the continents of Northrend in WoTLK and heroics, as well as populated cities

Granted that duelling data transfer that may happen in Frostwolf might or might not spike up your data usage (Had some points where dungeon encounters get me lagging each time, that was about 4 people spamming spells)
    Edited: August 21, 2016