1. transmog bug

So i brought 2 daggers on the store to mog them on my rogue but they dont appear as a option to be mogged. Is this a bug?

2. So i brought 2 daggers on the store to mog them on my rogue but they dont appear as a option to be mogged. Is this a bug?
    Check if you are using daggers, and also write the item's name so people can help you.

3. i am using daggers and they are called The Sleeper and The Dreamer

4. Yesterday i finished farming my set and when i tried to mog this : Edge of Ruin onto my two Prideful Gladiator's Greatsword and surprisingly i couldn't as it wouldn't apply. Warmane fix pls.

5. Yesterday i finished farming my set and when i tried to mog this : Edge of Ruin onto my two Prideful Gladiator's Greatsword and surprisingly i couldn't as it wouldn't apply. Warmane fix pls.
    You are surprised that you couldn't tmog a sword into an axe??? What is wrong with your common sense...

6. 5.3, Blizz allowed you to transmog any weapon type you can equip to another you can equip, only rule being 2h to 2h/1h to 1h

7. Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Transmogrification rules have been broadened for several weapon types.
    Two-handed axes, maces, and swords can be transmogrified to each other.
    One-handed axes, maces, and swords can be transmogrified to each other.
    Staves and polearms can be transmogrified to each other.
    Where is your common sense now fam.

8. i am using daggers and they are called The Sleeper and The Dreamer
    The reason why those daggers cannot be transmogged is because they are part of the legendary quest line in Cataclysm that lead to legendary daggers , any items that are part of the quest line are excluded from the option of being transmogged (because legendary items cannot be transmogged) , the same way as you cannott transmog Shadow´s edge , which is part of the quest line for legendary axe Shadowmourne.

9. I have the same problem on my shaman today. Cant xmog prideful 1h maces into 1h axes, fists, daggers, ect. I'm guess that maintance last night had something to do with it.