1. Server is down

Hello!

I really want to understand why we got many DC of a day like min. 6-7.

While the server have many bug like just the quests..

And why the dungeons and raids 90% closed?

Thank you for your answer!!

2. This is the third crash in a hour..

Skybro
    The issue is being looked into; we are aware of every crash and have logging to help debug them, complaining on the forum doesn't help.

4. Yes, i know that, but i saw many topic with this problem and i always saw this answer, i thought i got a better answer, because 5months ago we play here and the problem still be here...

But thanks the answer, we still waiting.

5. Patience is a virtue. The servers may be suffering from DDoS attacks without any notice. Complaining is not constructive in such scenarios; perhaps learning to be reasonable and compassionate should be in one's focus now, instead of posting fruitless info. The players know; everyone knows. It is unnecessary for the forum to be cluttered with dozens of such topics day by day.

6. The issue is being looked into; we are aware of every crash and have logging to help debug them, complaining on the forum doesn't help.
    It helps a lot!

Better to vent than to keep everything inside and he got a point.

After "maintenance" there shouldn't be so many crashes.

7. guys i love your server its awesome thank you very much. you gonna fix DC problem i know. thank you for your work.

8. agree but sometimes you want to know did you suffer DC alone or other players had DC too! that is why im here in this topic

Skybro
    After "maintenance" there shouldn't be so many crashes.
    This is irrelevant, the maintenance today was not linked to this crash in the slightest.

10. Hey Skybro, any info why it's crashing and do you guys have any ETA about when the server will come back? I need to do my dailies :>

Skybro
    A fix has been created, the server should return in a few minutes.

12. After 20 min, still down... what happening?