1. DC then Talents Issue.

Today i was on PoS run and the server went down,after it came back online i have logged back but i was In ''Ebon Hold'' but there was no one like no NPC's,Training Dummy's absolutely no one like there is no one from ears you know and the issue is not that ive been teleported but my second talents from the dual spec were fully reset.So i've made em again and went again on PoS but then our group was disabned and i was dead in the middle of the dung so i got there with my spirit and i couldn't respawn so i reloged and when i came back i was again in the ''Abandoned'' Ebon Hold again with no secondary talents!

2. Today i was on PoS run and the server went down,after it came back online i have logged back but i was In ''Ebon Hold'' but there was no one like no NPC's,Training Dummy's absolutely no one like there is no one from ears you know and the issue is not that ive been teleported but my second talents from the dual spec were fully reset.So i've made em again and went again on PoS but then our group was disabned and i was dead in the middle of the dung so i got there with my spirit and i couldn't respawn so i reloged and when i came back i was again in the ''Abandoned'' Ebon Hold again with no secondary talents!
    You should report this at www.warmane.com/bugtracker or submit a ticket in-game to a GM.