1. PVP Frost mage, what to get with coins?

Hey guys so I got some spare coins and I am not really good at this MOP stuff, what do you recommend that I buy with 25 coins for my Frost Mage? I will play PVP with it of course.
    Currently I am at like 470 item level (mostly blue gear, nothing good really)

I couldnt find a BIS list for Frost mage in PVP so I decided to ask here

2. Hello there,
    The BiS gear for PvP at MoP is prideful gladiator set and it is easy to farm so i would suggest you to spend your coins on something else (maybe for PvE or some mount). But if you want to buy a piece of gear for pvp, maybe you should buy your weapon first.

3. Main hand - its a huge boost with 7250 earned cp req. Maybe the only prideful item with some requirement.
    However, you can obtain full grievous in 2 days, better buy some mount or save these coins for gold from trading system (professions etc)

4. SoO trinkets are BiS in pvp buy those

5. SoO trinkets are BiS in pvp buy those
    Seriously? Since when is that so? PvE trinkets downscale in PvP zones (bg and arena), actually they should but if they don't it's a warmane bug and will eventually get fixed. The best gear for PvP in MoP is indeed Prideful Gladiator set. Though if you want to do WPvP, you can use PvE trinkets because they do not downscale in World PvP.