1. Legendary transmog feedback?

In regards to legendary transmog in MoP, it was stated by staff that "it would be best to get the feedback of the entire MoP community before implementing the change" and then the topic was promptly closed...

Please open an OFFICIAL feedback thread concerning this so we can provide said feedback and even suggest ways that are "acceptable" to make this happen. Right now it seems this is only being ignored, while our friends on WotLK can happily run around with a legendary transmog.

2. Well i dont see an issue, if admins can enable it, why not give everyone ability to xmog legendarys?People are anyways doing it via cheat engine.

Fix it so they cant force it via CE or allow to be done in official way, currently its in grey zone and even if using such 3d party tools is banable and if you get caught doing it you may be banned, but i dont see how can anyone catch someone doing CE xmog, did that ever even happen?If warden doesnt detect this tool, NOBODY can prove that anyone is actually using it...

And reporting players doesn't seam to do anything..
    Edited: December 5, 2016

3. it should not be available for everyone I mean i am donator i donated so much and donated on my friends acc and warmane didn't give me anything i think ppl that donated should be able to mog legendaries

4. As Mercy said, create a suggestion thread in the proper place. Be sure to link her post in it, so people are very well aware of the concerns and limitations we wouldn't let go off, such as even if it were to happen, it would very likely be in a way also similar to how it is on WotLK - a tiny chance to get a Scroll or something like that, not a free-for-all cheap NPC.