1. Challenge Mode Rewards

Hi all

I completed all challenge mode except Scholomance one with my main until today.
    Today, I completed Scholomance gold challenge with my ALT and i got 8 trangmog items and mount.
    I log back my main, i did not see any mail.
    I did Scholomance again with my main, i got achievement again but did not get any mail.

Cant we get challenge mode rewards for all characters in the same account?
    Or is it only one character in the same account?

Thanks in advance.

2. actually u should get an all chars with who u did challange mode instances

3. Is it possible to get all 4 mounts with single account? i mean complete CM with 4 charcters and get 4 tokens for mounts?

4. no, you can only get one mount ever

5. yeh xd is Scholomance even open ? lol

6. Actually iirc mounts are not account they are character only, so you can choose different ones on different chars. They were made account mounts in wod.

7. You can get the mog only on one character per account , cuz it's not working here which is annoying. I got it on my druid and i finished all dungeons with my rogue but didnt get the mail with the mog or the mount and other people in my guild confirmed it too . Can someone look into this pleaaaaaaaase

8. I thought i can get all Cm mogs on my alts but nvm weekend get ****ed ... warmane pls fixx that we needs cm on alts :x again nothing to do on warmane when cm gear only works on one char .. reset all Cm achievments and set it in a other way or easiest way if u get achievments on one account u can buy alll cm gear at the vendor in pandaria . would be the easiest way to put that gear into that npc vendors or not? . dont forget the coin as well :P

Greetings warmane waiting on reply <3

9. I believe the issue here is that the Challenge Mode: Gold achievement seems to be account-wide where it should actually be (probably, don't take my word for it) character-specific (like the individual dungeons are). Since it counts as "earned" on all characters after getting it once, you can't earn it on your alts anymore and therefore can't trigger the thing that sends you the rewards.

To quote Otore from WowHead:
    "You can display the achievement account wide, if you have it enabled, but only the original character can use the rewards. The transmog gear is only for characters that have done the achievement themselves. Even the mounts from Silver, and title from Bronze, aren't account wide."

and Uncorrupted:
    "Mostly right, except for one small bit. The gold and silver rewards are for that character only; however, the title from doing all challenge bronze is account-wide."

Please look into this devs. I'm kinda afraid of finishing all dungeons in gold on one of my alts and then not being able to get my hands on that xmog gear later on >.>

10. I believe the issue here is that the Challenge Mode: Gold achievement seems to be account-wide where it should actually be (probably, don't take my word for it) character-specific (like the individual dungeons are). Since it counts as "earned" on all characters after getting it once, you can't earn it on your alts anymore and therefore can't trigger the thing that sends you the rewards.

To quote Otore from WowHead:
    "You can display the achievement account wide, if you have it enabled, but only the original character can use the rewards. The transmog gear is only for characters that have done the achievement themselves. Even the mounts from Silver, and title from Bronze, aren't account wide."

and Uncorrupted:
    "Mostly right, except for one small bit. The gold and silver rewards are for that character only; however, the title from doing all challenge bronze is account-wide."

Please look into this devs. I'm kinda afraid of finishing all dungeons in gold on one of my alts and then not being able to get my hands on that xmog gear later on >.>
    I quite believe they are aware of the issue, and prolly if you did it on more than one char u wont be able to get it. Even if they "fix it " , idk why they released it without testing it , i guess the priority goes to lvl 15 quests that no one does instead of this.....

11. They can put the gear at the vendor so every alt can buy it we already cleared Cm on main acc anyways dont see any sense to spend time again of 3 years fixxes for achievment issues to get it on alt when u clear all 9 instances. Just put the gear to vendor so we can buy that gear gg no need that mount on all chars but we want that gear on alts ^^

12. They can put the gear at the vendor so every alt can buy it we already cleared Cm on main acc anyways dont see any sense to spend time again of 3 years fixxes for achievment issues to get it on alt when u clear all 9 instances. Just put the gear to vendor so we can buy that gear gg no need that mount on all chars but we want that gear on alts ^^
    You can't do that, first of all you dont have downscaled gear when you join a cm, that means that half server or more wouldn't be able to finish it so kinda same goes for alts, with some of them you wouldn't be able to finish it too. Anyway check that post for more info: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347794

13. I hope no wipes of current cm progress happens. One this I hate is having to redo stuff that I completed since I'm almost fished with cm on my toons I want the rewards on.

14. @Bekaq i know that ur gear should be get downscaled but it isnt retail anyways . So its fixxed by warmane i dont care if i have to run with other itemlvl or anything i just want my cm gear on alts i dont care actually about pve its jsut a xmog gear

123 Last