1. BT does not work since last patch

I have been trying to do BT the last 2 days but it keeps bugging on me. The mobs in the 2-nd room do not spawn and because of that the door to the next part is closed. Is this just me or does it happen to everyone?

2. Happened to me as well, though I don't know if it's because of an update. Every mob near Supremus and himself do not get spawned, thus the door behind him stays closed. I can use the teleport NPC in the beginning of raid to bypass the door. However, Akama gets bugged, and the door to Mother Shahraz is closed.
    Edited: February 18, 2017

3. Well i did Bt on Tuesday and it was working fine, and on Wednesday after the patch it wasn't working so i figured that it was probably because of the patch.

4. Happened to me as well, though I don't know if it's because of an update. Every mob near Supremus and himself do not get spawned, thus the door behind him stays closed. I can use the teleport NPC in the beginning of raid to bypass the door. However, Akama gets bugged, and the door to Mother Shahraz is closed.
    Same! I was able to kill only 5th and 6th boss (and ofc the first one)

5. There is a post about what causes bugs and crash in BT, I suggest you take a look at it.

EDIT:

Look at Tenchi's post (Also skipping bosses results in the vanishing/restting. This was made by warmane to prevent boss skips waaaay back in the day and it is implanted to every raid afterwards)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348468

6. There is a post about what causes bugs and crash in BT, I suggest you take a look at it.

EDIT:

Look at Tenchi's post (Also skipping bosses results in the vanishing/restting. This was made by warmane to prevent boss skips waaaay back in the day and it is implanted to every raid afterwards)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348468
    I don't think this applies to the bug discussed here.

7. I don't think this applies to the bug discussed here.
    The bug is caused by players skipping bosses also there i some weird thing that closes open doors going on in BT too, mainly when your almost entering Gorfiend's room.

8. I've completed BT several dozen times on different toons here. And the times I encountered the bug, I didn't do anything different nor skip first boss compared to the times where BT worked. Just to be sure, I killed all trash mobs as well when I tried in an alt to see if that would get Supremus to spawn, but didn't work.

9. Supremus got bugged at same time when the two empty dungeons for the love fool achievement was released. Maybe the dev removed supremus encounter aswell by mistake noone can really know except him yet still no reply from staff

10. this may correct itself either with wednesday's updates or the closing of the CCC event dungeon.

11. Some events also effect other dungeons zones and quests, etc. Just so you know.

12. so it's BT working now? love dungeon is over right?