1. May 17, 2017  

3 days left

Yo !
    So now only 3 days are left before tbc release, the wait was long for some of you, so now what will you do at the release ? Rush 70 no mater what ? Level up with profession to make some money to get your spells? Say what you will do to help people who haven't played tbc before !

2. May 17, 2017  
    are you prepared? you will need some food/drinks to rush 70.. otherwise x5 is pretty fast.. if there are no serverproblems on launch you will see the first 70s on sunday

3. May 17, 2017  
    with x5 first 70 will be on first day
    About what to do for new players : Michael Jackson - Beat it

4. May 17, 2017  
    First 70 will be on sunday and it'll be a hunter! Watch for it ;)

5. May 17, 2017  

6. May 17, 2017  
    I'd personally rush to level up at the beginning since you wanna get out of the most crowded areas. Then, just go to the unsual quest places.

7. May 17, 2017  
    I'd personally rush to level up at the beginning since you wanna get out of the most crowded areas. Then, just go to the unsual quest places.
    in example if alliance you'd want to go in the dwarf leveling zones like Loch Modan and Wetlands because most people will start as elf or human.

8. May 17, 2017  
    in example if alliance you'd want to go in the dwarf leveling zones like Loch Modan and Wetlands because most people will start as elf or human.
    You say that ,but there are alot of guilds looking for min maxing players. If that is true and talking with some guilds looks to be the case. People will roll a gnome when it comes to casters. That 5% intellect makes the best arcane mages. #JUICYdeepsandMana. Don't forget that prior to wotlk priest racials were a thing. And if I am not mistaken Dwarves have an amazing racial for priests which is why you see Dwarven priests commonly. I assume all starting areas will be overrun with players. But I am Horde scumbag after all and will try to get my guild to help me level in the crowded areas.

I mean you can't Hadouken with Alliance hehe.

9. May 18, 2017  
    dont want rush, leveling should be fun too
    Edited: July 22, 2017