1. May 23, 2017  

Questions regarding software on Outland!

Hello, Thinking of playing around with some software on Outland, but want to dubble check with the devs so it's all fine and dandy and with in the limits of the set rules.

1. Multiboxing: Useing 3-5 account via keystroke software to both PvE and PvP. Is this form aloud on Outland.

2. Transmute: Is it aloud to transmute gear/models the characters gear/race. Only showing form my perspective, not from the outside in?

3. Various botts: This I won't play around with since I find botts to be a slacker tool (especially on a 5x server) and ruin the local economy. Just want to know your stand point on it.

Other than that, Thanks for a great server. By far my best experience in the private realm's I've tried.

Keep up the good work! :)

2. May 23, 2017  
    1. Multiboxing is allowed.
    2. Generally it's allowed but if it's an external program that interacts with WoW client then it could trigger anti-cheat and get you banned (if anti-cheat is enabled on Outland). Safest way would be modifying client files to replace models instead of using an external program that interacts with WoW client while it's running.
    3. Botting is not allowed and will result in a ban.