1. June 2, 2017  
    The only OP racial in the whole Expansion is wotf.

Its only OP In pvp, nothing else.
    Orc racials compared to Night elf racial (That can not be used in combat LOL [Specially if you are feral]) is OP. Draenei racial is useless too, 1.5 cast, you can dispell it, and only healing 1k at lvl 70.... Blood elf/Tauren racial are much better. Only usefull alliance racials are dwarve-gnomish ones (But still weaker than the horde ones), and Human are good just against rogues/feral. Horde ferals will be alway >>>> alliance ferals. Humans are the best rogue killers but they suck if you play against another class. Orc hunters have blood fury, pet damage increase and hardiness, so they are better than any alliance hunter, and horde has every AOE CC racial, very strong for BGs.
    Edited: June 2, 2017

2. June 2, 2017  
    We know this as does the 90% of UD players currently playing. lol
    Its the same Thing as WOTLK expansion where 90% of alliance are human for EMFH.

3. June 2, 2017  
    I think dwarf priests have fear ward in the expansion too, right?

4. June 2, 2017  
    Just look back in Cata on world tournament . 3 humans won the grand 3v3 . Wonder why.... the trinkets were far more powerful and that extra EmfH was game changing.

5. June 2, 2017  
    You sir are a moron if you think Sodapoppin alone can't bring thousand and thousand of fanboys with him to play on horde.
    He can but he can't even stream this server.... you don't know wtf you are talking about. You know nothing and you are obviously really ignorant about TBC compared to people who have actually played TBC for many years like me, you know nothing about TBC. This is always how TBC servers are with faction balance, has nothing to do with Sodapoppin. Get educated before trying to talk about stuff you know nothing about kid. Though try to tell me I am still wrong, people who have actually been in the TBC scene for years will call you stupid. You can look up tons of posts from before the server released with people who actually know what they are talking about warning all the devs this would happen. You are just making up excuses for why you got stuck with such a trash faction even though smart people who actually know what they are talking about warned you plenty. You are just a uneducated little brat, you must be one of sodapoppin's viewers.

6. June 2, 2017  
    He can but he can't even stream this server.... you don't know wtf you are talking about. You know nothing and you are obviously really ignorant about TBC compared to people who have actually played TBC for many years like me, you know nothing about TBC. This is always how TBC servers are with faction balance, has nothing to do with Sodapoppin. Get educated before trying to talk about stuff you know nothing about kid. Though try to tell me I am still wrong, people who have actually been in the TBC scene for years will call you stupid. You can look up tons of posts from before the server released with people who actually know what they are talking about warning all the devs this would happen. You are just making up excuses for why you got stuck with such a trash faction even though smart people who actually know what they are talking about warned you plenty. You are just a uneducated little brat, you must be one of sodapoppin's viewers.
    ROFLMAO... Im probably old enough to be your father. I've been playing wow since beta. You know what they say about people who "ASSsume" ****, right?

7. June 2, 2017  
    Well this only applies to the PvP players which seem to be a minorty (Atleast on the Horde side). The only reason I rolled Horde is because they have better racials for Pve.

8. June 2, 2017  
    ROFLMAO... Im probably old enough to be your father. I've been playing wow since beta. You know what they say about people who "ASSsume" ****, right?
    I have also been playing since vanilla beta, that doesn't even mean anything. The point is it's really obvious you just don't know anything about TBC so why don't you shut your mouth about something you literally know nothing about, you sound like the most ignorant person on this thread so far it's sad. You didn't even defend yourself because know how wrong you are... Ask people who know about TBC, they will tell you how uneducated and dumb you sound.

9. June 2, 2017  
    Horde noobs are crying about wotlk "op" human racial - 50-50 wotlk ratio.
    Horde noobs are denying TBC op racials - 70-30 tbc ratio.

TBC is the most unbalanced expansion wow has ever seen.
    During vanilla racial balance was the same crap, but alliance could mitigate that via paladins being superior compare to shamans.
    TBC ruined that advantage.

10. June 2, 2017  
    I have also been playing since vanilla beta, that doesn't even mean anything. The point is it's really obvious you just don't know anything about TBC so why don't you shut your mouth about something you literally know nothing about, you sound like the most ignorant person on this thread so far it's sad. You didn't even defend yourself because know how wrong you are... Ask people who know about TBC, they will tell you how uneducated and dumb you sound.
    You are one dense ****...

I know all about TBC I got gladiator on a HUMAN rogue in season 2. I played horde for the first year and switch to alliance with our guild so we can get faster queues nevermind the OP racials on horde side.

For the sake of arguing lets say there are 9k horde and out of those 9k... 2-3 maybe in 4k are here because of Sado and Barry and a couple of other popular streamers. Soda is popular enough to not have to stream and the fanboys will follow.

We all know it is a known fact the horde have better racials in TBC. But you can't ****ing argue that 99% of the current horde picked horde due to PVP. You ignorant ****.

11. June 2, 2017  
    I think dwarf priests have fear ward in the expansion too, right?
    All priests do in TBC

12. June 2, 2017  
    All priests do in TBC
    yeah, dwarf got nerf big time. I used to love to stoneform off blind. =(

13. June 2, 2017  
    You are one dense ****...

I know all about TBC I got gladiator on a HUMAN rogue in season 2. I played horde for the first year and switch to alliance with our guild so we can get faster queues nevermind the OP racials on horde side.

For the sake of arguing lets say there are 9k horde and out of those 9k... 2-3 maybe in 4k are here because of Sado and Barry and a couple of other popular streamers. Soda is popular enough to not have to stream and the fanboys will follow.

We all know it is a known fact the horde have better racials in TBC. But you can't ****ing argue that 99% of the current horde picked horde due to PVP. You ignorant ****.
    Barry hasn't even streamed in like a year rofl, and Sodapoppin doesn't even stream this server. You sound so freaking stupid, you literally are the most uneducated person on this topic ive ever seen on this forum. Season 2 glad? ROFL, i was glad in every TBC season besides season 1 which once again doesn't mean ANYTHING. Back then faction balance was way different, im talking about TBC private server scene which has struggled with faction balance for many many years. God you are so ignorant to this scene it's crazy. What's your excuse for all the other previous TBC servers that didn't have any streamers playing on it but had the same way over populated horde faction huh? How does your tiny brain explain that one to you huh? You tell me how all the prior tbc servers had same faction issues with it but never had ANY popular streamers playing on it? You are literally just like Trump, you say stuff like you know something but have no idea what you are talking about.

14. June 2, 2017  
    Barry hasn't even streamed in like a year rofl, and Sodapoppin doesn't even stream this server. You sound so freaking stupid, you literally are the dumbest person ive ever seen on this forum. Season 2 glad? Wow so cool bro, i was glad in every TBC season besides season 1 which once again doesn't mean anything. Back then faction balance was way different, im talking about TBC private server scene which has struggled with faction balance for many many years. God you are so ignorant to this scene it's crazy. What's your excuse for all the other previous TBC servers that didn't have any streamers playing on with the same way over populated horde faction huh? How does your tiny brain explain that one to you huh? You tell me how all the prior tbc servers had same faction issues with it but never had ANY popular streamers playing on it? You are literally dumb AF...
    Im done feeding the troll. Where in any of my posts did I say Soda and Barry are streaming this server? NONE...

You have a great day. I'm done wasting my brain cells on you.

15. June 2, 2017  
    Im done feeding the troll. Where in any of my posts did I say Soda and Barry are streaming this server? NONE...

You have a great day. I'm done wasting my brain cells on you.
    You literally just said you think Sodapoppin is bringing in 2k-4k people in your last post, if he doesn't stream this server you tell me how that would happen. I am the one wasting brain cells on someone like you who tried to act like he knows something but obviously never played any private TBC server besides this one so you have no idea about why the factions are so unbalanced. You can't even defend yourself because you are trying to argue against someone who actually has seen every TBC private server have the same exact issue. This has nothing to do with streamers and im glad now you decided to shut your mouth about it because you know how ignorant you are to this scene. You can't even try to argue against my point because you know nothing about this topic, you can't even tell me why all the previous tbc servers that never had popular streamers on it had the same screwed up horde / ally balance because you never played on one until now. This is what happens when people try to run their mouth about something they know nothing about, they get curb stomped to the ground by people who are way more educated then them on the specific topic. Try to keep defending your stupid reasoning though for the faction imbalance, ill keep destroying you.

First 123 Last