1. Anyone as an issue with Prince oneshoting tanks with 5 attacks in 0.22 Secs ?

So yesterday our group was doing prince everything works just fin but then we get to 37% and BAM tank dies, we look at combat log and our tank got hit 5 times in 0.22 sec (Yes all mele dps were standing in the back of prince so no parrys happend).

We go like okay maybe it was a bug, second try exact same thing 37% 0.22 sec 5 hit.
    I asked in /1 to see if anyone else had this issue and 2 groups replied having the exact same issue.

We killed prince last 2 weeks with absolutely no problems, so we figured it may be a bug and didnt try a third time. Anyone else had this ?

2. In P2 Prince starts Dual Wielding and receives a Trash attack (a chance to proc two extra hits). In other words, triple hits are "normal" (although given the dualwield hit penalty, unlikely even with avoidance seen with starter gear). Perhaps Trash is proccing from Trash attacks or something to that effect?
    Edited: July 12, 2017

3. Princes are bugged, i don't have identified yet what's not working but they deal way too much damages. Halion 10 HC is also bugged (he deals twice the damages from official server)

4. Working as intended. Your tank just sucks or your healers are slackers. As you can see from the combat log which you yourself quoted, the hits are from Thrash. Plus, the MDPS may be standing behind Prince but the tank is not.

Our nab pally tank got rekt multiple times like that. I had to babysit him with Thunder Clap and Demo Shout so we could kill the boss. Then on the next week's raid, I re-specced and we one-shot him.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Prince_Malchezaar

Thrash is the biggest threat during this phase and can deal more than 12,000 damage inside of a second.
    Wipes

In Phase Two, a huge damage spike on a warrior tank caused when rapid-fire Thrash attacks use up Shield Block charges and lead to crushing blows. This is even worse if Malchezaar Parries at the same time. These spikes are not avoidable. The healers and the tank must simply use their normal techniques to ensure survival in the face of this damage. In particular, healers must continuously cast big heals in Phase Two even if the tank is at full health. By the time the heal lands, he won't be at full health any more. Parries can be reduced or eliminated by Expertise on the tank and by melee damage-dealers hitting Malchezaar from behind.
    So yeah, git gud.
    Edited: July 20, 2017