1. Transmog

I wanna know if i get a swords from illidan can i transmog 2 one hand swords or i need one hand and offhand
    Edited: July 12, 2017

2. i think you need a special scroll that can be bought only to transmog legendarys

could be wrong tho i just heard people say this when we got transmog

edit: main hand or off hand doesnt matter, you can transmog anything that has the same attack animation
    Edited: July 12, 2017

3. You need legendary scroll to mog illidan weapons.

4. edit: main hand or off hand doesnt matter, you can transmog anything that has the same attack animation
    In many cases you shouldn't transmog an offhand item to your main hand and vice versa. The models don't get mirrored and usually look kinda yucky.

5. In many cases you shouldn't transmog an offhand item to your main hand and vice versa. The models don't get mirrored and usually look kinda yucky.
    +1
    especially when it comes to the glaives, as the handguard/emblem of the sword in the wrong slot will be facing inwards when wielding them :( looks really ugly and offsetting imo

6. now that you say it i remembered a topic on mmoc about how bugged are the timewalking glaives transmog on retail

https://imgur.com/Hdxg7RR

dunno what to think about the look of them lol