1. Time-Lost Proto Drake / Vyragosa respawn timer?

Does anyone here know the respawn timer of Time-Lost Proto Drake / Vyragosa? I been camping them for years and I still dont know their respawn timer. And yes i know they spawn on server crashes.

2. After Vyragosa or Time-Lost Proto-Drake are killed, neither will spawn for 6 hours. Spawns can be anywhere from 6-22+ hours after a kill. This all depends on how fast rares are being killed across Northrend. So "usually" it will be between 6-11 hours. But remember, there is not really exact time. It's pretty much random, also for advice, don't fly around searching it randomly, you must camp the places it spawns in goal to achieve the mount. Put more accounts (if you have) to camp all 4 spots and then it's just matter of time.

3. After Vyragosa or Time-Lost Proto-Drake are killed, neither will spawn for 6 hours. Spawns can be anywhere from 6-22+ hours after a kill. This all depends on how fast rares are being killed across Northrend. So "usually" it will be between 6-11 hours. But remember, there is not really exact time. It's pretty much random, also for advice, don't fly around searching it randomly, you must camp the places it spawns in goal to achieve the mount. Put more accounts (if you have) to camp all 4 spots and then it's just matter of time.
    thats how it works here in WOTLK server? did you tried it?

4. That's pretty much the best way as far as I know to camp it (Of course you must get addon to alert you that it's near) to increase your chances of getting it. You can fly around simply but chance is quite low to get it then.