1. is faction change from alliance to horde free?

it says it cost 0 coins for me.

2. Unfortunately not, there is no alliance -> horde faction change and I'm pretty sure unless things change drastically with the population there never will be!
    If you go on to use the faction change it will give you an error saying "only horde can faction change to alliance".

Sorry to burst your bubble!

Captn

3. So many went alliance cause of the major buffs. Now you can stay there

4. I don't see why a faction change from alliance to horde shouldn't be unlocked for something around 100 coins.

Like what's up with every thread about the topic attracting some bitter folks whining about the bonuses and having some punishment fantasies about forcing people to play a certain faction?

I personally will not keep playing alliance just because there is no faction change. I will either stop playing alltogether or reroll manually or sell char/buy new char. Making faction change available in the coin shop would benefit everyone involved.
    Edited: August 20, 2017

5. Personally I don't mind either way but honestly I can't see how you can say it would benefit all involved? What would the alliance have to gain? Less populated questing areas? I'm clutching at straws here lol.

Atleast with character buy/sell if you sell your alliance to buy a horde atleast someone now owns the alliance character meaning the balance doesn't just get worse!

Captn

6. Well, I would argue that all players benefit from donations to some degree.

And with character buy/sell the char might aswell be bought by someone already playing alliance anyway, which is probably even more likely. A horde wanting to play alliance can... just faction change ... for free.

7. it should never become available, wouldn't want all the people to just go to whorde with all the nice bonuses they got.

8. it should never become available, wouldn't want all the people to just go to whorde with all the nice bonuses they got.
    Again, why does every thread with the topic have people like you come out of their caves with possibly the dumbest argument ever. Like wow, some people saved themselves a few hours of playing, they should never even have the option to pay for a certain service! Are you trying to tell people that 70 or 80 or 100 coins are somehow worth less than 1600 gold and 4 hours of playtime?