1. Outland or Medivh for PvP?

Ive been leveling on Medivh, liking it so far. The population seems a little low, and i never see anyone /who in any BGs or Arenas. Am i wasting my time leveling there when i should be rolling on Outland for PvP, or is Medivh's pvp population growing?

2. I just came back and hit the forums for the same answer, my investigation so far tells me that you should go Outlands for PVP since in the Medivh forums there's plenty of people saying that BG's are dead since the population is too low and even lower on the Alliance side.

3. Ive been leveling on Medivh, liking it so far. The population seems a little low, and i never see anyone /who in any BGs or Arenas. Am i wasting my time leveling there when i should be rolling on Outland for PvP, or is Medivh's pvp population growing?
    It's growing on Medivh steadily, it went from pretty much WSG only to several AB/Eots per day!

If that's not enough then I suppose Outland is the place for you.

4. Well tons of people still leveling on Medivh, but it will grow..
    If you are competitive and you dont like a lot of catching up, then Medivh is a place to be, because Outland is s2 already and you got some catching up to do..
    Pretty much a matter of personal liking