1. Characters and donation coins gone

Hello, I have been a player here at Warmane (previously known as molten core) for some 6 years.

I admit that my activity has been on and off and since 2 years back I had to devote all of my spare time to my college education.

I started missing the server more and more and i finally caved in, got my password back, logged in to check my character out and bam, everything gone. Even the donation coins are gone.

Is there any way to reverse this? I paid a lot of money to get those donation coins.

edit: also the account has the "premium" status, so I should've been excluded from any server cleanups? hmmm
    Edited: September 29, 2017

2. seriously. This is f*cking bull****. I remember exactly why i quit this stupid server back in 2015 after being "refunded" 90 donation coins (when i originally payed for 200) after the cataclysm sh*t. This server and its absolutely terrifyingly bad customer service refused to transfer back all my 3 fully geared lvl 80's with heroic gear after they AUTOMATICALLY transfered them to cata, without my consent. And now they delete my only character without my consent, even though I'm supposed to have this "exclusion" privelege. False marketing is what it is. And now it's the same story again with the gamemasters. they don't do anything useful, what even is their function? To direct stuck players to use the anti-stuck feature and nothing else? I'm pissed and I feel scammed, once again.

3. I started missing the server more and more and i finally caved in, got my password back, logged in to check my character out and bam, everything gone. Even the donation coins are gone.
    on which realm/expansion?

4. Ragnaros, the server that was merged with deathwing and some other one or w/e, anywho I missed the transfer but still, my character data should either have been backed up, or my donation coins should've been refunded. This is unacceptable.

5. They gave MONTHS of notice that servers will be merging, even gave "grace" period where players who missed it then could get their chars back, as you said u didnt play for 2 years, would you feel "scammed" if the server wasnt running?

And you are not a CUSTOMER, its called a DONATION, they are not obligated to do anything for you, you are DONATING, not paying, get this in your head.

6. They gave MONTHS of notice that servers will be merging, even gave "grace" period where players who missed it then could get their chars back, as you said u didnt play for 2 years, would you feel "scammed" if the server wasnt running?

And you are not a CUSTOMER, its called a DONATION, they are not obligated to do anything for you, you are DONATING, not paying, get this in your head.
    you are not paying? you are donating? donation is with REAL MONEY my friend!, must say some players here work hard or less to get money, the main problem is that from wotlk server updated to MOP, i donated over 400$ and when i asked Smith for the coins he blocked my ticket service, this is how you respond to players that help the server? this is what you get when you try to support a private server with greedy staff...well NO you don't get the coins NO you don't get you're char's back that's sad.

7. you are not paying? you are donating? donation is with REAL MONEY my friend!, must say some players here work hard or less to get money, the main problem is that from wotlk server updated to MOP, i donated over 400$ and when i asked Smith for the coins he blocked my ticket service, this is how you respond to players that help the server? this is what you get when you try to support a private server with greedy staff...well NO you don't get the coins NO you don't get you're char's back that's sad.
    You must be a special snowflake. Where did i say that donation is not with a real money?????????????????????????????????

Let me teach you something, beause your parents arent doing such a good job.

Customer and Donator are two diffrent things.

To be a customer you must BUY something, so that something you BOUGHT gives you right to complain. YOU ARE NOT BUYING COINS, YOU ARE DONATING TO THE SEVER, THEY ARE GIVING YOU COINS AS THEIR THANKS TO YOU FOR DONATING TO THEM.

If you need any more explaining then this, i highly recommend you visit a doctor.

8. You must be a special snowflake. Where did i say that donation is not with a real money?????????????????????????????????

Let me teach you something, beause your parents arent doing such a good job.

Customer and Donator are two diffrent things.

To be a customer you must BUY something, so that something you BOUGHT gives you right to complain. YOU ARE NOT BUYING COINS, YOU ARE DONATING TO THE SEVER, THEY ARE GIVING YOU COINS AS THEIR THANKS TO YOU FOR DONATING TO THEM.

If you need any more explaining then this, i highly recommend you visit a doctor.
    If you need any more explaining then this, i highly recommend you visit a doctor. :)) you just make me laugh, people donate for coins, never heard someone saying i will donate just to support a server atleast for private servers, COINS is the word, afterall you help right?...but like me and everyone here you would like to get the coins after the BIG BANG theory with molten, because it was not my fault or any player here...and second thing, let people know you will upgrade expansion ffs, you donate you use coins for a specific expansion that you love to play and voila rekt with upgrade that's not professional at all. and for my education :)) that my parent's didn't learned me i must inform you that this kind of let's say "education" :)) you learn it from you're ****ing life...not from youre parents, wish you a good day Mr. Ikspalii.
    Edited: September 29, 2017

9. Ragnaros, the server that was merged with deathwing and some other one or w/e, anywho I missed the transfer but still, my character data should either have been backed up, or my donation coins should've been refunded. This is unacceptable.
    Ragnaros and Deathwing realms got merged into Icecrown.

Players had almost 1 years of time to move their character for free on Icecrown.
    It seems you missed that chance.

Anyway you may try to contact [email protected] as last hope

10. They gave MONTHS of notice that servers will be merging, even gave "grace" period where players who missed it then could get their chars back, as you said u didnt play for 2 years, would you feel "scammed" if the server wasnt running?

Only sophistry, not more you are doing here.

It is called donation probably only for legal things. Just to say, they did not earn money with selling things that are ip of Blizz.

11. i agree fully with todesdackel. The only reason it is called a donation is to in a technical way slime their way out of either respnsability or it's a legal loophole.

anyhow I do not like almost every player here associate the "donations" as donations, but as transactions to recieve donation COINS which is HEAVILY marketed on this server. You can't read a sentence without each of the terms. Donation coin always comes after "please donate".

Why exactly can't we get our donation coins back? I don't see why this is so much of a trouble.
    The way I see it is, they give the donation coins back to the players who can actually prove they have donated (ie the history tab) and have lost them, which will bring back old players whom might donate again. Or they keep up with their horrible philosophy and most of these players that got screwed over wont ever actually start playing and paying again.

12. i agree fully with todesdackel. The only reason it is called a donation is to in a technical way slime their way out of either respnsability or it's a legal loophole.

anyhow I do not like almost every player here associate the "donations" as donations, but as transactions to recieve donation COINS which is HEAVILY marketed on this server. You can't read a sentence without each of the terms. Donation coin always comes after "please donate".

Why exactly can't we get our donation coins back? I don't see why this is so much of a trouble.
    The way I see it is, they give the donation coins back to the players who can actually prove they have donated (ie the history tab) and have lost them, which will bring back old players whom might donate again. Or they keep up with their horrible philosophy and most of these players that got screwed over wont ever actually start playing and paying again.
    as skullbash said contact [email protected] . moaning about it on the forums won't do anything.

13. as skullbash said contact [email protected] . moaning about it on the forums won't do anything.
    I sent an email to "[email protected]" 2 days ago, no responce, ticket is still "awaiting staff" and i have waited for ingame gm for 4 hours only to give up.

Customer service is absolutely terrible, it's horrendus

14. No,you just have to be patient.Its not directly as in Aol or Tcom.They will reply to you.

15. No,you just have to be patient.Its not directly as in Aol or Tcom.They will reply to you.
    thing is, i know exactly what they will reply to me.

2 years ago when they transfered 3 of my lvl 80 fully gearead chars to cataclysm, litterately all i got was this:
    "no to all points."

Nothing else, 4 letters and a dot. and then they refused to respond.

12 Last