1. Draenei racial - Inspiring Presence not working as intended?

I don't know if this is the proper sub-forum for this but move it in case it isn't!

I just race changed to draenei in order to get the 1% spell hit aura, but it doesn't seem to work? Can't see the buff on me or anyone else in the party/raid and on the stats tab the spell hit is not added?

Can I have some clarification if does work and is just not seen or if it is in fact missing?

/Wtsportal

2. It does work, but you will not see it added in your stats tab and you will not see a buff on yourself either. You should however see it on others in your party who are within range.

If I recall correct Hunters+Warriors+Pallys get +1% hit aura and other possible draenei classes give +1% spellhit. One is called Heroic presence and the other called Inspiring presence. It wasnt combined untill Wotlk patch.

I've experienced the spellhit aura from a draenei resto shaman showing up in rest of the party even tho there was a draenei hunter in party. Moving the hunter out of party and rejoining made the hit aura appear instead. This might just be a visual bug tho.
    Edited: March 3, 2018

3. Ah, thanks man! I'll check if it works as intended on party aswell :)