1. [H] Playmobil Air Force

(FRENCH and updated version here)

Few days ago, God, our beloved guild master, whispered to me we had to do something big.

Something that really matters.

« But God… How ? » I said,
    « You damn know it bruh ! » he answered me – he’s pretty cool actually.

And he was right: I knew it, we had the answer.

So we contacted some good old players we enjoyed playing with since 2008 and, to almost everyone’s surprise and delight, most of them replied to us. As you can assume with the banner, the main body of the guild is FR and our graphic designer did not reply.

Who we are:

First of all, we all f*cking love cocain TLK. Drug is bad, kiddo.
    We did our time on this expansion, playing on official and on a lot of private serv. We got a few « first » on these privates. We’re a bunch of old veterans, who know more about TLK than most of people down there.
    Now, we’re tired of hard trying, even if the spirit will never be far from us. Thanks to our experience, we’re able to clean every raid TLK offers in a great atmosphere. The guild was created last week, we're limited by our number and our gear atm. Some of us arrived 2-3 days ago on Icecrown (some others didn't even arrive yet), we cleaned full guild OS10, Naxx 10, Malygos10, Uldu10, Onyxia10, TOC10, VoA10, ICC10HM 10/12. For now, and 25m will come fast.

Useful informations:

Raid times:

Wednesday: 18h30 Server Time Ulduar
    Thursday and Friday: 18h30 Server Time Progress - ICC
    Saturday: 8h30 ST Naxx reroll/low gear
    Sunday: 14h30 ST ToC ; 18h30 ST Ulduar
    Monday: 18h30 ST Malygos / VoA
    Tuesday: 18h30 ST Sartha / Onyxia / Halion

Rules:

There's no such thing as rules, as long as we can see your progress from raid to raid and you're nice, everything should be fine. Rules may be defined if needed, I hope it won't.

What we're looking for:

We’re patient, we're not looking for good gear. We want good brains. If you're skilled or ready to learn - and to accept our comments and adapt your gameplay - we will get along. Better than that, we'll enjoy some great moments.
    Come speak with us on discord, we could discuss about life, theorycraft or about the mother of Azynelle and maybe both of our wishes will join, becoming sharing

THIS ADVENTURE TOGETHER.

/w Callmegodplz / Duvftw / Blayke or any members for more informations
    Edited: June 7, 2018

2. Nice description ! Come with us and enjoy the TLK playing !
    Edited: April 11, 2018

3. Play mobile because slacking is'nt my religion !!!