1. July 8, 2018  
    https://imgur.com/a/M2IJKDs
    today we did a full sunwell run on alliance side. loot still rigged sadly but the run was good.

2. Another update. the bracket is alive and well. Today i Reached 30k hks (which is far from what other old twinks have) 10k of them are from wintergrasp other 20 from purely bgs. We have bgs/raids/dungeons going everyday. so join us while the activity lasts!

3. I don't know who you are. I don't give a flying **** what you want. If you are looking for HKs I can tell you I don't have any to give, but what I do have are a very particular set of 200IQ skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career killing IMMORAL noobs. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like Losesmoke. If you let Helbra alone now that'll be the end of it. I will /laugh you, I will /spit you, but if you don't, I will focus you, I will outplay you and I will kill you.
    I watched that movie for the first time literally a week ago and randomly checked this thread again. Love it :D

4. No lifer. Don't forget to mention that we need Alliance, ok?
    Yes we need and mainly active ppls.Coz our aly twinks are inactives/pvers who dont join a single bg so its very bad. When i see new horde twinks on bgs i see less aly twinks there.Its killing our bracket slowly because people dont have mod join with levelers...
    Edited: August 11, 2018

First ... 234